Chapter six

"Did the pain get worse?" Asked Blue.

"Yes I-ah" Yellow hissed in pain. "Don't know how long I will take it." 

It started from yesterday since Blue returned from the beach. On the gates of the palace her pearl and yellow pearl stood anxiously. Blue was confused at first, but once she heard them saying about Yellow being in pain. She huried to her chambers.

Inside were two Peridots trying to help Yellow who was strugling on bed. She trashed around,shouting.

"End this! Please just end this!"

Blue went to help. She held her,puting Yellows head on her chest. Rocking her gently while stroking her hair. She stayed overnight with Yellow. Both of them didn't get much sleep.

"Blue." Said Yellow.

"Yes?"

"I don't think there's nothing that would help me." She wrapped her hands aroud Blue.
"If it gets worse....will you...shatter me?"

At that Blue's pupils shrunk and her body was drained from color.

"YELLOW ARE YOU INSANE. THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN MAKE ME DO THIS!" Blue cried out. She would never shatter her. She lost Pink. She can't lose Yellow too. With White locked in her chambers,she would be completely alone. Alone,lost forever to grief and guilt.

"Blue listen. It's over. Look at me. I can't keep up like this. Each day I'm in agony. And each day it's geting worse.
Nobody can help me."

Blue couldn't stop her tears from falling. There has to be someone. A name flashed through her mind.
'Steven.' 
Yes. If there's anyone who can help,it would be him.
"There....might be someone who can help." Said Blue.

"Who is it?" Yellow asked weakly.

"He is-"
Before she could finish it, Yellow broke from her embrace,griping her stomach in pain.

"AUGH!"
Then she put her hand to her mounth. She leaned forward.To Blue's horror,she started to puke blood.

"YELLOW!" 

She quickly call for her pearl.

"Pearl! Bring Peridot,QUICKLY!"

She turned back to Yellow who was now strugling to breathe. She was griping her neck,gasping for air.
Few seconds later Peridot came in. She quickly came to the choking matriarch.

"Please stand back Blue Diamond."

She stood back. The Peridot got behind Yellow,wrapped her hands around her midsection and squeezed it several times with strong movement.

Nothing happened at first. Then Yellow couch out something that was stuck in her throat. Peridot stops and gently pats her on the back.

There,there my diamond. Take a deep breaths."

Yellow was breathing heavily with bloody mouth and teary eyes. When her breathing got back to normal, with Blue they help her lay down.

"She needs to stay down. Don't let her make any sudden movement for a while."

Blue nods in aknowlegment. With that she dismissed the Peridot and let the Pearls to clean up the blood. She sit next to Yellow,she takes a handkief and carefully wipes the blood from her lips.

"I can't keep up like this." Yellow sound exhausted. "You said....there's someone who could help me?"

Blue nods.
She turns to the Pearls. "Watch over her become I come back."

"Yes Blue Diamond/Yes my Diamond."

"Where are you going?"

"I have to talk to him."