Bendy x Fem Reader

·°. ¡Cutting a Cat's Claws! .°·

It's no secret you're a little too confident sometimes; teasing the demon. What does Bendy think about this? "Pets shouldn't bite." Luckily for him; ~he's a very good trainer~

(Lime)
(Quick Disclaimer: Bendy is about the same height as you, but a little bit taller)

<Bendy's POV>

Bendy was calmly sitting on the couch in one of the studio's many break rooms, ignoring a projection on the wall that was playing. His tail calmly swayed up and down, fast enough to make a soft whoosh each time it passed. He was using one of his claws to mess around on a piece of paper. Unbeknownst to him, you were staring over his shoulder, leaning on the couch. "You're good at drawing." You explained randomly, causing Bendy to jump and mess up. He groaned at the large splotch of ink in the middle of his master piece. It was so good! Until you scared him, making him flinch and drip a huge blob of thick ink in the middle. "You were good at drawing." You fixed your sentence, making Bendy turn his head to glare at you. That was unneeded!

"What?"

"You startled me..."

"Mmhm" you agreed sarcastically. You knew you did. You knew that you just wanted a kick out of it. He knew that too. "This is the third fucking time." He growled. "-that you made it clear you suck at drawing." You finished for him. He growled once more, turning to the now soggy piece of paper. Ink began to bleed through it. Bendy crumpled it up and threw it into a nearby trashcan. You were pissing him off lately; acting more brave twords The Dancing Demon. Sure, there was nothing wrong with poking fun here and there, but you were too good at it. You were poking a demon. Bendy came to a realization. A human, a soft kitten like you, was hissing at a being as powerful as him, AND HE WAS ACKNOWLEDGING IT!

Pathetic.

But one thing swirled in his mischievous mind.

You needed to learn. A. Lesson.

He held back a sinister smile as he invited you to sit on the couch. You raised a brow, showing reasonable suspicion, but complied. "I feel like you're planning something..." You stated, narrowing your cat-like eyes at the demon beside you. "Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know~!" He teased. He turned to the animation that was being projected onto the wall.

You stared at him for a moment but turned your attention to the film. All was quiet...Until Bendy manipulated the film and jumpscared you. You let out a satisfying shriek, jumping into the lap of The Dancing Demon. The monstrosity on the film faded back into the wall in a similar fashion to Bendy. "Wh-! Hey! That was you!" You glared at the demon. He shrugged with a sly grin on his face. You stuck your tongue out in a childish attempt to show you were angry and began to crawl from Bendy's lap, releasing a squeak when his tail caught you and stole you back. He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist as you squirmed. You groaned and gave up, crossing your arms. A shiver went up your spine as Bendy leaned into your back and pulled you closer. You felt his breath on your neck as he growled softly,

"I'm Not Done with you..."

(This is in 2 parts lol. Suffer)