~Tiserya~

Word count: 592

Summary: Kiri has noticed how you act around Tsireya it isn't until the Tulkun arrive back home that you realise the feelings you feel for the chiefs daughter are reciprocated.

Type: Fluff

Pairings: Tsireya x Omaticaya female reader

Warnings: unedited work, kiri being a wingwoman,

Notes: None except it's kind of rushed

________________

I MET A GIRL

Hot air blows in your direction , warming your cheeks as you brush kiris hair. hearing a wince as you brush over a knot, she slaps your hand, annoyed.

"hey, stop being a baby. your hair is a mess, looks like tuk when she wakes up." you say, laughing at your own pitiful joke.

"leave tuk alone! as if you didn't spend hours on your hair, just so tsireya could compliment you." you gasp, pushing her sholder playfully as she sticks her tongue out at you.

"i did not! stop lying to yourself-" your words get cut off as horns begin to play, startling both you and kiri.

leaving the hut, kiri grabs your wrist as she sees the metkayina people entering the water. feeling a poke at your side, your sister points to the one girl you were crazy about, tsireya. Back home, the thought of finding a mate never appealed to you. the idea of being with someone from your village disturbed you, until you realized it wasn't them. It was you, Tsireya made you feel different, made you feel like yourself. Not wanting to ruin the friendship, you vowed to never say anything about crushing on her, especially to kiri.

Sprinting towards the water, kiri shouts at you to slow down, eventually finding lo'ak.

"everybody, our brothers and sisters have returned!" tsireya shouts, swimming towards the group of tulkun. Seeing your presence, she waves at you, calling you to join her and her ilu.

"y/n, come on! I have show you the Tulkun." her hands grab yours, putting them around her waist, securing you to her.

As her ilu dives into the water, you hold your breath, praying to eywa you wouldn't have to come up for air. your eyes begin to widen as you see the tulkun, mesmerized by the way they flow themselves through the water. feeling a tap on your hand, tsireya heads towards a specific tulkun, her spirit sister.

"that is my sister, y/n. I must welcome her" she signs, touching your hand before diving down, leaving you behind.

As someone from the forest, holding your breath under water was a big challenge, even with a great teacher like tsireya. swimming to the surface, you catch your breath before submerging your head, hoping to catch a glimpse of tsireya.

"yo, y/n!" the voice of your younger brother calling out to you, kiri right behind him. "bro what are you doing? we gotta check this out." he shouts, causing kiri to roll her eyes at him.

"since when did you know how to ride ilu, little bro?" you say, eventually getting splashed in the face with salt water.

"you do realize we're in the ocean? throwing water at her isn't going to do anything" kiri says, stretching her hand out to you,  pulling you up on her ilu.

As you both dive down, you spot tsireya sign something to her sister. Her curly hair flowing through the water, making her look even more breath taking.

Watching her closely as her hands move through the water with ease. Your heart nearly jumps out of your chest when you realise what she signed.

"I met a girl."