arguments pt. 2 🌸

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

Sorry this took super long! I've been veryyyyy busy with school :( And wow, I can't believe we hit 1k reads! Thank you all so much :)

C/n's POV

"My feet hurt soooooooooooo bad," Gloria says, drawing out the 'so' enough to make my ears hurt. "Stupid heels."

"Why did you wear them, then?" I ask, annoyed.

"Because they're cute." She puts her legs across my lap and shakes her feet. "Aren't they cute, c/n?"

"Yeah," I mutter, although I'm barely paying attention. My thoughts keep floating back to y/n, and what she might be doing. The scene of Killian fake asking her to prom keeps coming into my mind, and I ball my fists up, furious.

Maybe I should teach Killian a lesson.

"C/n, are you even listening to me?" Gloria whines. She pokes my arm and gives me a pout. "You're a bad date."

"If I dance with you, will you be quiet?" I ask, a little more roughly than I intend to.

Gloria's pout deepens. "I guess."

I stand up and lead Gloria to the dance floor. She hands her phone to a kid sitting nearby to record us. I try my best to have fun, but it's hard to keep the smile from slipping off of my face. My thoughts keep heading back towards y/n, and what she might be doing at this very moment. (Little does he know she's bawling her eyes out).

Finally, the party seems to be slowing down. I'm more than ready to leave, but Gloria seems like she wants to stay the night or something. I decide to go get a cup of water, making my way through the crowd, but I stop dead when I hear a familiar voice.

"She looked so happy, too," Killian is saying. He laughs. "And she looked so stupid saying yes."

My blood runs cold. Is he talking about y/n? I decide to listen, dawdling around Killian and pretending to be interested in the tablecloth of the nearest table.

"Why would I even ask her out? She's ugly as hell (You are not ugly. This is just for the story.)," Killian continues. "And stupid, too, if she thought I would go out with her." He laughs again. "Y/n's such a moron."

Rage fills me. I grab Killian by the shoulder and whirl him around to face me. "What the hell did you just say?" I demand, snarling in his face.

"Why do you care, c/l/n? You got a new girlfriend, like, one day after you and y/n broke up." Killian jerks away from me.

I was trying to make her jealous, I think. But I just cross my arms over my chest and say, "That's none of your business, Killian. And if I hear you talk crap about y/n one more time, I won't hesitate to hurt you."