1| A Surprise in the morning

(Author: My throat is super sore from all the singing and screaming I was forced to do, I hate how much I love karaoke parties. Yeah yeah I know I contradict myself)

____________________________

"Aaah... owe.. " Karma groaned, slowly opening his eyes, only to wince at the light from the window. "Fuck.. " he muttered, reaching to massage his head, which was pounding.

What the hell happened to him?

He shifted in his bed, and frowned when he realized that something was wrong. His bed felt, smaller, and cramped. Something was pressed against him. Something hard and fleshy was wrapped tightly around him, minimalizing his movements.

Warm air hit the back of his neck, making him feel tingly.

He could also hear someone's soft snoring behind him.

What the actual hell?

Forcing his eyes open, he turns his head to see who was in bed with him, wondering if he had brought a man or woman home. He felt his heart freeze and his eyes almost bulge out of his sockets.

Familiar soft strawberry blond locks framed a round, pale, handsome face. A small straight nose and heart shaped pale pink lips. His lips were parted a bit, little snores escaped him.

"What the fuck is he doing in my bed?!" Karma screams in his head. Wait... were they even in his bed? Were they even in his room? Was this even his house?

Gakushū stirs in his sleep, he frowned, and cracks open one sleepy eye.

Sunset golden eyes met deep amethyst ones

"AHHHH!!! WHAT THE FU--" Gakushū screams and fell out of the bed, the blankets got pulled down with him. Karma winced and rubbed his ears, he crawled over to the edge and looked down at the strawberry blond on the floor.

Gakushū untangled himself from the blanket. He pointed an accusing finger at Karma. "What are you doing in my bed?!" He demanded angrily.

"This is my bed" Karma stated, even though he was having some doubts. He glanced around the room, finding nothing familiar. Confirmed, this wasn't his room, and definitely not one of his guest rooms. "This isn't home... so then where are we?"

"What the hell do you mean?" Gakushū growled. Suddenly he winced and clutched his head. "Ah.. Ooowwe... " he said painfully. His head was throbbing, what happened yesterday? Or the day before?

Karma staggered out of bed. He ignored the panicking strawberry blond demanding answers on the floor. He eyed his surroundings. There was only one door, he assumes it leads outside the room, a mahogany desk pressed against the wall across the bed

The ground was carpeted, there was a walk in closet on his left side, a drawer beside it with a pretty blue lamp with leaf designs on it.

Karma walked over to the closet, pulled it open, and he saw his(and probably Gakushū's) clothes inside. As well as travelling bags.

"What the hell is going on?" He whispered. He tried desperately to remember what happened yesterday. His head only hurt more, so he decided to drop it(for now) and focus on knowing where they were. He dedcided to play it safe guess that they were at a vacation house

"Akabane" Gakushū said behind him. "You umm... might want to check your phone" he said faintly. The man was looking at his phone.

Karma didn't like Gakushū's tone, he sounded confused, nervous, and stressed out. "Why? What's wrong?" The red head found his phone on the desk, charging.

Turning it on, he saw he was connected to the WiFi. He then went to his settings and switched on his notifications, and there his phone started ringing obnoxiously with messages, updates, emails, and various other notifications from... well... From every where

He went to his messages

Thirty four unread messages from Partner in crime

Forty unread messages from mom

Twenty five unread messages from Shorty

One hundred unread messages from more

He checked Rio's texts first

He was shocked to find that the messages went as far as from five days ago. Five days?! This doesn't make any sense!

He went to the most recent ones

Rio: OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THIS REAL?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW AKABANE?! unless he took your last name... OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU?!

Rio: Ok ok ok I'm trying to calm myself down I'm sorry I just can't wrap my head with this

Rio: I'M PISSED AT YOU

Rio: I'm worried

Rio: OH MY GOSH I'M ANGRY

Rio: SERIOUSLY?! NO INVITE?! How dare you not invite me to your wedding?!

Rio: OR AT LEAST OH I DON'T KNOW gave me a heads up about it?!

Karma stared in shock and confusion. What the hell was she talking about?!

And it was then that he finally noticed the gold band on his finger. "A-Asano?" He nervously chuckled turning around to the suddenly quiet strawberry blond.

The strawberry blond was still glued to his phone. His mouth was moving but no sounds was coming out.

He returned his attention to his phone screen.

"Okay... Maybe the others will provide more insight"

Nagisa: Karma, I'm kinda hurt I had to find out about you and Asano on the media

Nagisa: where are you anyway?

Nagisa: we're all confused as hell and worried and your mom is super scary she scares me and she threatened to disembowel you if you don't message her and explain soon

Nagisa: Seriously. She's freaking me out. Come home.

Nagisa: I CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THIS

Nagisa: the media is blowing up!

Nagisa: KARMA STOP TWEETING DAMN IT AND RESPOND!!!

Nagisa: I'm gonna kill you Karma

Nagisa: Seriously. Stop tweeting.

Karma's mouth hung open. Behind him, Gakushū was cursing, he was looking down at his ring, "No" Gakushū muttered I'm disbelief

Ren: I'M GONNA KILL YOU GAKUSHŪ! HOW DARE YOU GET MARRIED WITHOUT ME TO BE THERE AS YOUR BEST MAN?!

Ren: I wanted to document my life as a third wheel in four pictures like that one meme

Ren: OK FORGET THAT I'M GONNA MURDER YOUR ASS!