Chapter 10

Finally after so many days , it really is here..

Yaya's POV..

I felt his warm breathe on my lips, his face was super close to me. His eyes were aiming for my lips....

I could feel the tention in him... But he doesn't wanted to show it to me. He tried his best to hide it.  But guess what? He failed..

I closed my eyes, out of fear, not like I doesn't adore him.. but it was mostly because of my Damn! Blush!

At that moment Ying's lessons were coming to my mind.

"If a boy, whom you don't like. Pinned you to a wall. Don't think twice just kick him, where it could hurt him the most!!"  I imagined a Ying, who was in rage. Fire was in her eyes..

But should I really kick Boboiboy??

No!!!! You can't Yaya!!! He is not that kind of person! And she said, "if you don't like some one"   you already have a stupid crush on him!!

Now now.. where were we...

Yeah, his warm breathe came up to my ear, tickling my skin.

And he whispered something, that made my Blushing level Maximum...

That was...

"Yaya can you, please, just stand here for a minute.. you're standing infront of my wardrobe"

I immediately opened my eyes, just to discover Boboiboy, who was trying so hard not to laugh, maintaining his serious composer and that Damn smirk!!!!

My Blushing, was not because I was getting shy!! Because of I was being so stupid infront of him! What will he think about me now!!

I was so frustrated.. he put his hands out of my both sides and I went to sit on his couch as soon as possible.

I sat on the couch, which was in his room, silently seeing his every move. Ahem! 'Adoring' him..

I should say, I was lost in him.. it was like he just had casted a spell on me.

Then he took out his clothes, then gave me a 'Lil smile', I got shocked, and returned it too.. but I was late..

I mentally slapped myself 'comm'on Yaya if you can't do it now. Then it's now or never!!'

I nodded to myself. My inner voice is right though.

"Boboi-" I lightly started, looking at the ground, then when I looked up searching for him.. he wasn't there.

Strange! Where could he go this fast??? I didn't even heard the sound of the door.

I was so disappointed, and thought it would be better if I just go downstairs and help aunty. Afterall I am gonna stay here for the night.

I got up and was about to hold the door knob, but I felt someone grabbed my other hand and pulled me towards him..

I bumped onto his board chest.. feeling his heartbeat, guess what? His and my heart's rhythm was  synchronised. I was scared to look up at him. And refused to do a single move. I feared out, what if I mess up everything??

The atmosphere between us wasn't turning tensed up or awkward as I had thought, besides that turned more comfortable, Strangely.

Some moments later, finally I agreed to look up at him, and our eyes met. This time he had a genuine smile on his face which melted my heart.

His eyes were 'red'? But the first time I saw him his eyes were chocolate brown.

Maybe it's because of me..

No!!! Not in love!! You readers are dirty minded!!

Afterall, because of me he got all drenched in the rain. He must have caught a cold. Now, he will suffer from a fever.

I got lost in his red eyes for a bit, that I didn't noticed he just put a hand under my chin, pulling my face up a bit.. then, I just noticed he was leaning towards me. My blush ferociously came up itself on my cheeks.

This time, I listened to my heart. I didn't moved for a second. I stayed there comfortably. Silently agreeing to Boboiboy's next move.

Cause it's now or never.

His eyes were once again aiming for my lips. My breathe hitched, and I felt a shiver ran through my spine. But I don't care. My first kiss in the life will be Boboiboy!!

Who will not be happy because of itttttt?????

Thank God!! It's not any other person!!  especially that guy!! Who ditched me!!

I am in safe hands, I could say that even if my eyes are closed.

Now, silently he asked me for permission with his eyes. Those eyes had so much, adoration, love and lust?

I nodded my head slowly.

He put a hand around my waist pulling me closer to him. His one hand, which was under my chin a moment ago, was on my cheeks. His thumb gently rubbing my cheek making it more red to it's maximum level than it was..

He started to lean closer to me. Me following his every steps. I put my both hands around his neck, still they were shaking, slowly going closer to him, following his lead.

For a moment our eyes met. Then it parted ways. His, looking at my lips, me looking at his lips.

Slowly our faces went closer,

More closer...

Closer, our lips were merely inches apart, I could feel his warm breathe on my lips.

And then that magic happened..

Still scrolling??

Go a little more further... ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Before that could happen, we parted and stood on our respective places as the door opened revealing another Boboiboy?!!!! Who was in his soccer club's uniform!!!!

What in the world?!!!

I quickly look at the person who was infront of me, making sure it was Boboiboy.

Yea, it was him.

And that was him too.

What is happening????

"What are you two doing?!!!" / " T-two Boboiboy????????"

Me and another Boboiboy said at the same time. His voice was high and mine was low, in disbelief.

To be continued ~~