chapter 8

Ok, I kinda Forgot that I also need to update this book.

But do you guys know what day is Today???

Today is the birthday of our favourite hero...

The one and only Boboiboy!!

Happy Birthday Boboiboy!!!

Comment him, happy birthday..

XXXXXXXX

Present time...
Nepal. Police station....

"Umm... sir it sure is a long story. But don't you think it's not that good. When would you tell Miss Yaya
'I love you' ? I am waiting for this part!" The police officer said.

Boboiboy blushed. "Umm... it just..umm.
....happened... that...I don't know. But if you think it's so long and don't want to hear it. Then why are you listening to it?" He asked.

"No no sir. It's not like that. I am glad that I am hearing the love story of Boboiboy. world's one of the best hero." The officer said as Boboiboy scratched his head in embrassment.

"Well.. can you wait a minute?" The officer said.

"Umm..sure."

The officer went away and come back in less than five minutes with cold drink and popcorns.

Boboiboy asked"what are these for?"

"Well...you know... your story is getting intresting so I need this."

"Really?!" Boboiboy facepalm. And the officer awarkedly laughs...

"Continue.. continue." Said some one.

Boboiboy turned around and saw all the police officers and even the thieves and criminals were interested to hear his story.

Now his face was full red in embrassment.

"Uhhh!!! Continue please." Said a thief.

"Umm..sure." said Boboiboy and again started.

Again the flashback continues...

Boboiboy Thunder's POV...

"Well, yaya let's go to my house, you are completely drenched in the rain. And besides your house is far..." I asked not even looking at her..you know I was Blushing hard. Thank god I won the game of stone paper and scissors.

"Umm...sure."

And I began to drive to the direction of my house. We reached at my house.

I opened the door and let her go inside. "MOM!!! ATOK!!! I AM HOME!!!" I yelled.

"WELCOME HOME DEAR!!!" my mom yelled back. And went out from the kitchen.

"I have made your all favourite dishes to-" her sentence cut off as she saw Yaya.

"Ahhhh!!!! Is she the girl?!!!" She quickly came towards her. "Are you Yaya?!!!!" She asked her.

And Yaya only nodded. My mom hold Yaya's two delicate hands.

Well, mom started again, she does this kind of things when she is very happy.

"I am sooo happy that you came today. Boboiboy talks about you almost everyday!!"

What was she talking about???? Mom!!! Really??

Uhh... now what will she think about me?? 'I am a weirdo?'