chapter 1

Boboiboy was currently in Nepal. In a police station.

Why?
Well......
It all begins....

"Help!!!! Help!!!! Thief!!! thief!!! He stole my purse!!!!" An old lady screamed.

And our hero like a good lad he is...went to help the lady.

"Where did they went?" He asked.

"That way!" She replied.

"Ok! Wait here I will come back soon!!! Boboiboy Thunder storm!!! Lighting speed!!!" He said and run to catch them.

In a blink of an eye...he came with the old lady's bag.

And then put them in the jail at the police station.

The police officer was praised by his kindness and told him to stay with them for some time.

And now our hero was in the police station.

"So what are you doing here? It's very far here from your country. Boboiboy?"

"Ah! sir l am here to finally saw my love after a year."

"What? Why? I thought you were married!"

"Not really" he said as he scratched his head.

"Oh!ok then but why after an year? What happened?"

Flashback....

'why do you want to marry??!!! We are happy with our life!!! We can stay like this the rest of our life but...why do you want to marry???!!!!' Boboiboy said.

' I want to marry you because I want to be more happy.' Yaya softly replied.

'but I don't want!! I am going to space after a year!'

' I have told you already. I want to be more happy I want to settle with you.'

' we will meet here again at the same date! If We come Then we will marry!' Boboiboy said and turned his back to Yaya.

'ok! If you want then it's fine!! But always remember we can't contact to eachother in this one year!'

They said and parted their ways....

Flashback ends....

"Hello sir are you there?" The police said as he shake his hand infront of Boboiboy.

"Yeah. I am ok. Sir I was a fool back then. She wanted to settle with me. And me too. But a year ago at the same day same date. Near the budhha temple I refused her."

"What? Can you tell me the whole story?"

"Very long but I can tell you."

And thus our story began.....

It is a lovely evening in pulau rintis island.
A lady was walking home from her college. She wanted to be a doctor. She was at the bus station with her one and only best friend. Her name is Yaya.

On the other hand a lad whose name is Boboiboy was going to his soccer practice with his team. He is the captain of his team. Currently he was at the bus station with his two friends.

The lad's POV...
Another day at the bus station. Why was the bus have to be always late?? Because of this I am always late for soccer practice. My friend Gopal and Fang were on their mobile.

And me? Ummm...I don't have the mood to use my mobile. So I was sitting quietly. But two ladies came and sat beside me. Beside me sat lady who was wearing a blue dress, blue round glasses, her hair was tide in twin pigtails, a blue round glasses and a blue matching hairband.

But who caught my eyes was beside the lady whom I considered a friend of this lady. I have to say she has the real beauty. Her big eyelashes, pink Rosy lips, her fluffy cheeks that dusted into pink dust. I thought I felt for her at the first time when I saw her. It's not even a real talk between us. She wore a deep pink dress with a light pink hijab and matched that with a white flower pin. And a pink bag with flower designing on that bag in her hand. She was reading a book.

Such a bad thing because....

I stared at her in adore that forget how to blink.

"Staring is bad" suddenly some one speak.

"Ahhh!! I -I -I am not staring" I quickly said and found out that the lady who was sitting beside me was the source of the voice.

"Then why are you shuttering? And I cought you were looking at my best friend" she wishpered.

" Is She your best friend?"

"Yes.
Wait why are you asking?"

"It's that......I don't know?"

"Ohhhh...I know that feeling."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hmmmmm. Love at first sight."

"What? Nonsense..."

"It's true. BTW I am Ying."

"Hello Ying. I am Boboiboy. Nice to meet you."

"Hmmm. Me too. I can help you"

"Help me?"

"Yes. Help you to-"

She was cut off by fang. Who was sitting beside me. He wishpered too.

"What are you talking about? Who is that lady?" Fang asked.

"Who is that spikey head?" Ying said.

"Spikey head!!! Whom are you calling spikey head!!! You round glasses!!!"
Fang snapped.

"For your information I am Ying not round glasses!!..and I am calling you a spikey head!!!"

Ugh!!! I am not in the mood to bear their quarrel.

They continued their bickering...

"Boboiboy can you change sit with me?" Ying said.

"Huh? Why???"

"You are sitting between us and I really want to smack his head!!! So can you please?!!"

"Ummm... ofcourse." I said as I changed sit with her."

But wait now I am sitting beside the lady....
What should I do? Ummm...better if I keep quiet.

I quietly sat on my sit closing my eyes.
But then I heard a loud sound...
And the bickering stopped.

"What did you just said?" The lady said. "How many times I have to tell you Raz that I am not interested into some one like you!! I want to study first!! So don't waste your time and go away from here!!!"

And the boy whose name was Raz run away from there. But his cheeks were red where the lady smack. Did she smacked him that hard?

She is the perfect girl.

After some time the bus came and we got into the bus. Then me and Gopal sat side by side. And I went to my house.

But oh!!! Shoot!!! I forgot to ask Ying her name....

That night I only thought about that lady. Hope she will be there the next day too.

Flashback ends....

"So inspector what do you say will she come today?" I asked.

"Ofcourse she will."

"Hope so!"

"But it's to short, tell me the whole story..."

"Ok so the next day......"

To be continued...

Hope you all enjoyed...
Bye.
Author out.
Peace ✌️✌️