chapter 6

Guys,
just to inform you that it's all flashbacks which Boboiboy was telling the police officer.
.................................................................
Ying's POV...
I ran to my friends. But I didn't saw Boboiboy anywhere. Just Gopal, Shielda and Fang were there.

They were at the park.

"Guys!!! You have to hear this!!!" I said.

"What?!!! Don't tell me that all restaurants of this city are closed for tomorrow." Gopal said.

"No!! Dumb. It's more serious than that!!" Shielda told him.

"Oh.ok thanks god." Gopal sighed in relief.

"Hey! Shrimp. Now can you tell us what just happened?!!" Fang said. In anger. Why is he always angry?! Can't he be a good person for just one day?!!

Ughhhh!!!! Why I have to be friends with a boy like him?!!!!!

But for Yaya I have to do this.

"What did you just call me?? You spikey head!!"

"Are you deaf?!! I called you shrimp And don't call me spikey head!!!"

"You stop calling me shrimp and I will stop calling you that!!"

"Ok. I will stop calling you by that name. You round glasses!!"

"how dare you call me that?!!!!"

"Why are you wasting my time?!!"

"If I am wasting your precious time then who told you come here!!!!???"

"You told us to come here!!!"

"I told my friends to come here!!! You are not my friend!!!!" Ying yelled over him.

"What do you mean by I am not?!!!"

"You are not!!! becau----- Wait what?"

What did he just say? But if he had said this then why am I BLUSHING??

Third person POV...

There was a moment of silence....
They all began to process what just Fang said.

And when fang processed what just he said he was turned into a BLUSHING MESS.

Gopal's and Shielda's eyes Widened.

'I will gonna tease Fang!!!' Gopal thought and began to laugh.

"I know what are u thinking but it's not the right moment. You can continue it LATER." Shielda whispered to Gopal.

"What are you two talking about?!!!" Fang said and gave a deadly glare to Gopal but he was still blushing.

"N-Nothing Fang. Ying now tell us." Shielda said.

"Ok. Let me explain what happened-" Ying said and began to explain what happened.

Time skip by lazy author....

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!!!!!!!" Shielda yelled.

Ying just nodded.

"Uhhhhh...my head is not working. Specially I am hungry now. So it is hard for me to think. Can we go to a nearby restaurant? And discuss it there??" Gopal said.

"Ummm....are you really an adult man?" Shielda said.

Gopal awkwardly laughs "hey! I am telling the truth."

"Yea yea I know." Shielda said and rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I think Gopal is right." Ying said.