end

You and Joshua were now dating for 2 months . Today was a fan sign even so.you attended as it would be the first time carat will see you . It was going well till Joshua suddenly took the mic " Hello Carats , I have to confess something..." everybody was silent and Waite's for him to continue " 2 months ago me and Y/n were spotted on our date , it was our first date ever  , I didn't know what to do so I said we are in a relationship which wasn't true at that time , I started courting cuz of the rumours and so I am here happier than I ever was . I wanna say thank you to Y/n for giving me a chance and loving me for the person I am , but today I'm here to ask you y/n  " he stopped his sentence to loot at you "im here to ask will you be my girlfriend without the fake relationship just us " . You had tears in your eyes and run up to him to hug him  " yes shua " you said while hugging him so he couldn't breath , suddenly the crowd shouted  " KISS , KISS , KISS " Joshua looked at you and bend over to let his lips meet yours . All you cold hear was cheering  till you pulled away , not it was official...

"Your mine"

"And im yours"

--IK ITS LIT A VAD ENDING BUT I WANNA DO OTHER BOOKS ALSO SO ----- I TRY TO IMPROVE I HOPE YOU LIKES IT