Walking in the rain

You and Joshua were on your way to the store , its raning and luckily Joshua had an umbrella for the two of you . Suddenly Joshua turned to you and said "i dont think we had enough time to introduce us to eachother" , you were a lil confused till you realised you didnt talk with any of the members . "Oh your right heheh ... " you said , a akward silence was between you two till Joshua broke it " Then let me introduce myself, My Name is Hong Joshua im american and im 27 years old... what about you ?" , you were quit for a lil till you responded "Im Y/n L/n  im also american but moved to korea and im 25 years old " . "Oh your also from america ? DK never mentioned that" he said . "Oh yeah i am haha" you answered him. You btoh were talking about pretty much all what you could think of , and you got to know about a lot of eachother even though you two were almost complete opposites you still got along really well, like close friends but you knew... you wanted to be more than 

After a 10 min walk , you arrived at the store . You two got in and started getting some grosceries, you not only got ramyeon but also some cheese , chips and some soju and soft drinks . You and joshua vent to the cashier to pay . "That would be 45000 won " the cashier said but before you could get your wallet Joshua stopped you and said "I pay dont worry " . Joshua got his wallet out and paid for the food , when you were on your way to go out of the store you could hear the cashier saying something but you didnt heard it and only saw Joshua smiling and saying "maybe soon  " to the cashier . You were confused but didnt mind it so you two were again under one umbrella in the rain on your way Home. On your way you asked Joshua " Joshua what did the cashier said ?" , it took some time for him to responds but he just said "Oh nothing he just saw im joshua from seventeen and asked when we have our next show " . " Oh sure that makes sense" you said . "And Y/n..."Joshua started a sentence "... just call me shua if ur comfortable afterall we are now friends " he said a lil emberassed . You found it cute how shy he was now "Sure shua " ~

You both entered the dorm only to see : Wonwoo and mingyu still playing video games,DK and Jun watching TV, vernon seungkwan beeing asleep on the couch and the other members were at their room you guessed . "WE ARE HOME " Joshua screamed. "Welcome back hyung" jun and DK said still having their eywes focused on the ongoing football match on the TV. 

"Shua im starting cooking , get the other boys down here" You said , Joshua smiled at you and vent upstais to get the other members . You were unpacking the groceries and started boiling the water for the ramyeon. 

*LIL TIME SKIP*

The noodles were now done and before you could tell the boys to come here you felt someone standing behind you. Suddenly you felt something on your arm and saw Joshua looking at the deliscios food . You frighten a lil and Joshua noticed it " Im sorry for scaring you " he said with a emberassed smile . "its fine shua haha , i could also not resist the smell of fresh ramyeon " . Joshua was glad you werent irritated or anything but he also knew he didnt only smell the ramyeon (😜😏IM SORRY I HAD TO AHHAHAHA) . 

Joshua got the boys to the tabel and you all ate togheter , after that you started getting ready to go home as it was almost 8PM and you still had to do some projects . "You already going ?" Dino said , "i would love to stay but i have to do some projects " you said with a sad smile . "Dont worry Dino Y/n is gonna visit us soon again!" DK said smiling . " I promise im gonna " you said to DK . "Oke oke enough poor y/n we let you go " Joshua said with a dramatic voice , you started laughing and said "Thank you Mr.hong , anyways  Bye shua , bye yall !" .After that you opened the door and turned around a last time and saw Joshua staring at you , you both looked eyes till you closed the door and was outisde in the rain . You runned to your car and sat in the warm , till you got butterflies thinking of what happened.

 ... Ngl you started to have a lil crush on this Mann...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YALL IDK IF THIS STORY MAKES SENSE PLS TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR SOME ......

ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!