Date with shua

"Y/n why you looks so happy today" Tara one of your college friends said . " Your right  ... Y/n tell us why you look so happy ??!!" Chaewon said . " OKE oke I tell you but be quiet" you said , " ehm I have a date today" you said with an embarrassed smile . " WHAT ?!" the two girl screamed. " I SAID BE QUIETTTT" You screamed at the two girls giggling and jumping . " OKE oke we are quiet but tell us with who , You have a date ??" Tara asked. "Ehm that's a secret maybe I tell you later " You nervously responden , you would love to tell them but it's not a good idea to say : Oh ehm yea JOSHUA HONG FROM SEVENTEEN YK JUST AN KPOP IDOL (they don't know ur friends with dk ).

After that you had only some classes left and got home at 2PM .Joshua said he picks you up at 5PM so you had more than enough time . You had a littel snack as you didn't know what joshua  planned to do with you . After that you took a shower and started doing your make up , you vent with a pretty natural make up which means  some mascara ,lipgloss,blush and some eyeshadow .By the time you were finished with the make up it was 4PM . Suddenly you got a massaged from DK

Dk : Hey girl how you doing ?

Y/n : Hi im doing fine just preparing rn

Dk : ohhhh I see ,joshua is doing the same he runs through our dorm the hole time

Y/n : HHAAGAGGA okeee I sadly need to get ready see you later byeee

Dk : sure tell me how it was ~

You turned your phone off and got into your bedroom to find the Black dress you wantes to wear, After you wore it you took some jewellery and  putted them on. You looked into the mirror ," i looked really good "you said to yourself .

Now it was almost 5 PM , you took your purse and your phone and wore your black high heels which matched your outfit . Then you heard a doorbell ringing , you were so nervous to open the door but managed to do it . And there you saw him

Dresses in a beautiful black suit and his style hair . You could smell his colone when he looked at you , and said  " Hi Y/n , you look really really pretty " you suddenly got completely flustered  and said " Thank you Shua you look also great" .

You two were on your wa to the car and once you arrived Joshua opened the door for you "Shua when did you get such a Gentleman?" You said giggling a littel . "For you im always one " joshua said and  winked at you which got you blushing , you didn't know Joshua was such a flirt ~

Y/n and Joshua arrived at their destination - it was know for one of the most luxurious restaurants in the city . "Wait ... are we gonna eat here shua ?!" You asked him in schock knowing restaurants like these are damn expensive. "Oh yeah I booked a table here , why you asking ? You don't wanna go ? " Joshua said with a worried smile . " oh no no I wanna go but isn't this kind of really expensive ?" You said to not worry him , " Yeah I know but it's our first date so I want it to be memoried" Joshua said with a smile on his face , he found it cute how you worried about the price. After that you two got inside the restaurant, you were greeted by personal , waitrer and many stares of people, I mean you were in a fancy restaurants with an idol that was well know here no wonder they all stared . "I booked a table for Mr.Hong" joshua said to the waitress . " Oh yes follow me pls sir and madam" the waitress said with a smile on her face and lead you to to your table . " Hello sir , what could I get you and your wife to drink ? " the waitrer said . You were flustered what the waitrer had said Wife  ?! .But instead of clearing the situation joshua just said " Oh I would like an 1960 wine  and you darling  ? " Joshua said and turned to you , you didn't know what to say so you just said " ehm the same for me " with a nervous smile . The waitrer bowed to you and vent away . "Since when are we married ?!" You asked joshua while being red as a tomato , "since now bae " he said winking at you knowing your heart count keep up with it.

Heyy im sorry for not oploading I didn't have wifi the holen week 😭