Shooting

*Time skip*

You and Joshua were on your way back home , you wanted to walk but  Joshua insisted in dropping you of at home . The hole drive was filled with laughters as you and Joshua giggled ,"Omg and when the waitrer came and said FOR YOUR WIFE  ?" He said not being abel to breath cuz of the laughing . " OMG YEA AHAHAHAH or- or when you said  AND U DARLING ? " You said also almost chocking cuz of the lack of oxygen.
"Yeah Thank you for the date Y/n , I really liked it "Joshua confesses out of a sudden."NO I have to thank you shua , I loved it " You said with . "Thas great does that mean when can do that more often ? " Joshua said wiggling his eyebrows , " Sure we can " You said giggling at his goofiness.

You two arrived at your home and bit ur goodbye.
After you entered your house you vent straight to your bed and was knocked out . You woke up the next day at 9AM , after you cleaned ur face and changed into much more comfortable clothes you got a messages- It DK
Dk : Heyy girl  I heard your date was good
Y/n : How do you know ?
Dk : Joshua was the hole night talking about how great it was and all ~ But I came for something other , I should ask you if you wantes to come to our shot you know the magazin shoot today ...
Y/n : Yes omg I would love to come ,.you feet
(it's 2 am I'm sorry 😍)
Dk : Oke great can you walk or should we pick you up - with we I meant Joshua 
Y/n : No dw I walk it's not far , I be fine
D/k : oke see you girl

*TIME SKIP*

You arrived at hybe , you vent inside and asked the Bodyguard were seventeens room is (Dk told them your his best friend that's why they let you in)  You opened the door to see 12 Boys starring at their phone " Hi guys " you said . Dk jumped out his chair "Hii bestie" He said while hugging you. You greeted the other members also till Joshua came up to you and hugged you ." Hii shuaaa " you said hugging him back  , " Hi y/n  , was the walk oke ? Was it cold ? I knew it you should let me pick you up next time " Joshua said while bombarding you with questions. "No Shua it was fine dont worry"You tried to calm him down . Eventually he gave up and you all were talking about the most random things.

" Oke Boys  lets go shooting"the director said . The boys vent up and Hoshi looked at me and said " Y/n come the director said you can watch us if you want " , you smiled and vent with him.

You were amazed by the shooting all of them looked beautiful like they were unreal . Joshua his turn was now and you count stop looking at him , of course the other members noticed that .You heard somewone whispered smth in your ear it was Hoshi " You really like him" he said . " Heheh is it that obviously  ?" You said slightly embarrassed you got caught. Before hoshi could answer  Mingyu jumped in an said " it is ". You were really embarrassed that all of them noticed it but you didn't know Joshua saw you talking to them and he started to feel something... jealousy  ?

Suddenly you saw the manager  of seventeen running to you guys " Joshua , Y/n we have to talk " he said , both of you guys were confused and so all the members came towards the manager . " What is  ?" Joshua asked their manager , " look" he said and showed you both a picture - it was you and Joshua on your date the day before . " What's with it ?" Joshua still didn't understand , " The nctziens found you two on a date yesterday and now it's trading everywhere " The manager said . You were confused till you realised it , this could be the end of Joshua's career and yours too . " This could end both of yours career " the manager said . "Then what should we do ??" You said panicking .
" Either you could try to explain it and say it was a Friendly outgoing or you guys announce that you date " Their Manager said . Joshua suddenly said something that made us all shocked ... " Tell them that we date , and make sure Y/n get homeschooled till her graduation , are you oke with that Y/n ?" Joshua turned to me with caring eyes . "Yea I'm fine with that" You said , I mean  it could save your and especially Joshua's career ...