Seen.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

Ki' Luyke was a great friend to Aonung. They grew up together, trained together and in the end would fought like brothers together, though as he grew up his eyes wondered to his sister. Li' Aeyana. He himself was one of the youngest hunters of the clan. He was tall, broad and handsome though Li' Aeyana never showed interest in him at all.

He could not understand why- he was everything a girl could want in a mate, he told himself. Not only was he strong willed but also charming. Always believing that he could have any one of the women of the clan but only had his eyes on her.

Li' Aeyana however found him exceedingly arrogant and rude. He would boast amongst young boys, reminding them how less than they were all to them.

She knew her parents had an interest in him becoming her mate, which she refused and she thanked the great mother she fought for her own hand rather than be handed to Ki' Luyke. Not only was he rude but he was incredibly jealous.

Even as children, he hated how much attention she caught from boys. She was beautiful that he could not deny but he wished Li' Aeyana would be more modest.

Not constantly seeking the attention on her. She was a great hunter, if not the best. She sometimes behaved in a way he could not find attractive- unwomanly as his father told him, but she was the daughter of Tonowari. So he kept his complaints silent. That was until she was presented to Eywa after taking her own hand.

He could have made peace with the fact that she would be promised to another- but herself?! To Ki' Luyke it was unacceptable, a humiliation to their way of life. She had to be betrothed to another- but why herself and more importantly why not him.