Never enough.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

"You're going to fall of this time." Li' Aeyana warned as Neteyam mounted the ilu. His training was not as unbearable as she thought. He began listening as he had finally learned to breathe. But he was not focussed as he idled with his braid after bonding with the ilu.

"It would be a shame, you have been doing so good the last few days." she teased as the corners of her lip revealed her dimple again.

Li' Aeyana had also changed her approach, a bit. She'd only yell and scold if he continuously got something wrong after she explained more than three times, this was her attempt at showing patience. "What is wrong Sully?"

She never called him by name and to even this he felt unsure of how to feel. He was learning, he was but Neteyam could not understand why he was feeling the way he was. He had heard from her sister of Li' Aeyana's celebration feast, it felt impossible to describe how he felt. Sons of clans would compete for her hand and to this he felt uneasy.

Ever since Tsireya had told him , he felt anxious around her. She dwindled around his mind for longer than she should have and it irritated him. Whoever she would choose as betrothed was not his business, so why did it bother him as much?

"I just don't feel well, that is all." Neteyam answered looking to her. She had let go of her cold glares she had once given him, which felt like a relief but now it made him want to look at her more. Every detail of her face. The dimple on her cheek, the markings that looked so similar to her mothers even the tiny speck of blue in her green eyes.

"You are lying. I can tell." she answered "You make an ugly face when you lie and you talk fast."

His eyes shifted downward at her observation. He was unsure of how to feel knowing that could tell. "It's um-" he had to think of something, but not a lie, something truthful "I heard my father was able to take control of the skimwing, it probably means I'll have to too as well as Lo'ak." He answered "It just all feels like too much sometimes."