Only way.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

Li' Aeyana hated mornings. She hated how early she had to wake up everyday to teach. Hated how exhausted the morning sun made her feel, but also how drained she felt. She would spend many nights, after everyone went to rest, out on the beaches, the coves and the ocean.

The ocean and it's creatures have never felt more alive than at night. Her father would often turn a blind eye to her sneaking out , many of times making excuses for her whenever she would almost be caught by Ronal. Li' Aeyana's connection to the ocean felt so much more than others.

She could feel the presence of Eywa around her, feel her heartbeat, her laugh with a birth of a child and her cries when death struck their clan. She would not speak of it with her mother or father, they probably would not believe her.

But the ocean was mighty and strong, and yet unreachable. The ocean, the way of water was broad, strong and freeing to her. She wanted the nights to never end.

She wanted to feel as beautiful and it peace with life during the day as she did at night. But those are the dreams and wishes of a child, which she no longer was.

"Glad to see you join us this morning." Ronal greeted her daughter with a peck on the forehead as they sat around one another enjoying their breakfasts. Li' Aeyana groaned as she could barely find it in her to keep her eyes open, this demotivating her more of the days activities.

"The pleasure is all mine." Li' Aeyana groaned taking a bite of her fruits

Ronal glanced between the twins seeing Aonung avoiding eye contact with his sister "You were out late last night, where did you go?"

Li' Aeyana stared coldly to her brother and then back to her mother "No where, just for a walk on the beach. I could not sleep."

"Li' Aeyana, we just -" Tonowari spoke, again avoiding any argument that could occur between mother and daughter "The last time you snuck out, you went beyond the reef. You know I don't want you , alone out there."