Great skxawngs.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

The damage had already been done, though she was presented in front of Eywa and gifted with her first tattoos even Li' Aeyana could tell that the damage she caused between her family was irredeemable

They did not have to say it, but she could see it in the way her mother and father looked to her. So much heartbreak and disappointment, and all that because she chose to follow her own destiny.

She did not regret the choice she had made, but she somehow wished she could have done it without hurting Ronal or Tonowari.

Aonung did not speak to her anymore, which hurt the most. They argued like a brother and sister but always found their way back to one another. He was furious with jealousy and she could understand why.

He was the future of the Metkayina clan, and without even saying or showing it, it was clear to Li' Aeyana that she embarrassed him. Took the moment meant to prove himself away from her.

Though Tsireya attempted to console her, she knew this would always have been the outcome. She would always have planned to fight for her own hand and she would always have claimed the tsurak before Aonung.

Tonowari could see it in how she carried herself. She herself was untamed and strong. Li' Aeyana was an unreachable being. He could never hate her for what she did, nor could her mother, their only wish was to understand her better. In many ways she was like the ocean.

He often thought of beautiful things like the ocean and all she carries and that is how he saw his eldest daughter. She was strong but beautiful and both are what made the ocean- ocean.

"Why don't you just talk to them? I'm sure they've had time to calm down." Kiri suggested as they sat by the a small cove of rocks above the water. Li' Aeyana had been abnormally quiet for the entire day- more than usual