~• Warm me up •~

Poe Dameron x Male!Reader

very, very self indulgent

18+

warnings: crashing a ship, kissing, bite marks, handjob, fingering, unprotected sex, nicknames

Well, this surely wasn't what you had expected. You had been assigned a mission with Poe Dameron, the best pilot in the whole resistance.

And now, here the both of you were, freezing cold in a cave at night because Poe had crashed on some unknown planet.

And it was an ice planet. You had a blanket, but it didn't do much to help.

"Can't believe we're stuck on a planet because you crashed the ship." You muttered, turning away from him and trying your absolute best to get comfortable.

"You think i'm happy about this?" Poe huffed, laying on his back and looking over at you. He suddenly felt a bit of guilt, along with a huge gush of wind making the both of you shiver.

"Damn it." You shook your head, shaking from the cold. You tried to get under more of the blanket without getting closer to Poe, which did not work.

"Y/N, its freezing. I don't care if you get closer to me." He said softly.

"No, no its fine. I'll be fine." You shook your head, trying to ignore the cold swooshing against your skin, making you shiver.

Suddenly, you felt his arm wrap around you and pull you against him, his chest against your back.

You gulped, your face flushing red. "Poe- you don't have to do this." You said, feeling almost guilty.

"It's fine, Y/N. Really." He said, his arm wrapped tightly around your waist, keeping you pressed against him. "I got us into this mess, and I feel horrible for it." He huffed, his head laying on your shoulder.

"Please don't." You shook your head, rolling over to look up at him.

He kept his arms tightly around you, looking down at you with a guilty expression. You brought your hand up to his cheek, kissing him softly.

His eyes widened in shock, but then suddenly closed, kissing you back. He put his hand on the back of your neck, pulling you deeper into the kiss. He pushed you down so you were laying on your back, him continuing to kiss you.

You pulled away, smiling at him.

"I- shit.." Poe gulped, looking down at you. "I'm sorry- I didn't mean to do that." He shook his head, blinking rapidly.

"It's okay." You smirked a bit, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him back down, kissing him again. His lips traveled down to your neck, leaving small bite marks. "Shit- Poe.." You gasped.

He pulled away, looking at you. "Are you okay with this?" He shyly asked, hoping he hadn't crossed your boundaries.

"More than okay." You nodded, looking up at him with lust filled eyes.

He had slipped your shirt off, traveling farther down your body, kissing and biting every inch of your flesh.

"God, Poe.." You groaned, looking at him. He was so, so close to where you had wanted him. "Please."

"Can I take these off?" He had asked, his hand slipping into the waistband of your jeans. You quickly nodded, biting your lip.

He took your pants along with your boxers off in one swift motion, looking down at you. "Fuck." He looked back up at you, his eyes widened by the sight of you.

"Poe, please." You begged again. He quickly nodded, slowly wrapping his hand loosely around your cock, giving you slow but stimulating strokes to your cock.

"Fuck- fuck.." You gasped, your back arching at the feeling of his hand on your leaking cock.

"Your alright, shh. Let me take care of you." He had bent down and whispered into your ear, taking his hand off your cock and unzipping his jeans, pulling his hard cock out.

You had looked down at him and fuck, you needed him so badly. While he was at it, he slipped his shirt off, looking down at you with a smirk.

"How bad do you need it, baby?" He seductively said, turning you on even more.

"So bad, Poe. Please.." You pleaded, your back arching, hoping he would have some sympathy and not tease you.

"I know, I know." He said, putting two of his fingers onto your lips. "Go ahead, baby." He smirked, wanting to watch the sight of you sucking on his fingers.

You gladly pulled his fingers into your mouth, eagerly sucking on them. You had moaned around his digits, drool dribbling down your chin.

He slipped his fingers out of your mouth, pressing a finger into your hole, making you gasp.

"Oh- shit, Poe.." You groaned, your back arching at the feeling of his thick finger inside of you.

"Shh, feels good, doesn't it?" He smirked, leaning over you as he slipped another finger into you, stretching you open for him.

You frantically nodded, your eyes squeezing shut at now two of his fingers working you open, hitting every single sensitive spot.

"You think you can take me now, baby?" He looked down at you and asked, kissing your soft lips.

You nodded, biting your lip. "Y-yes, please." You begged, your back arching just at the thought of his cock inside of you.

He slipped his fingers out of you, notching his tip right against your stretched hole. "You ready, baby?" He asked, placing his hands on your hips.

You nodded once more. "Yes, fuck.. I need you so badly, please."

He did as you had said, slowly slipping into your tight rim. "Oh, shit.. Y-your so tight, baby." He groaned, laying his head on your shoulder.

You moaned out, and despite the fact he had just slipped into your hole, you had already wanted his hips to start moving. No, not wanted, needed.

"Please, please, please.." You begged, needing him to move his hips so badly.

"I know, baby." He cooed into your ear,  starting to move his hips in slow, calculated thrusts, hitting spots so deep inside of you. "Fuuck... You feel so good."

You gasped and whimpered, his thick cock stretching you out in such a pleasurable way, making your thighs shake.

He continued his thrusts, starting to pick up his speed just slightly with each thrust. "Oh, god.. You feel so nice around my cock, shit your so tight.." Poe blabbered.

"Fuck, fuck.. S-stretching me out so fucking.. well.." You had managed to say, your eyes rolling back into your head at the pleasure.

He groaned, biting down on your shoulder, leaving a harsh mark for you to remember.

"I'm so close, Poe, please.." You cried out, tears welling in your eyes.

"You need to cum, baby?" He whispered into your ear, kissing down your neck, continuing his quick but pleasurable thrusts, his hips hitting against yours.

You quickly nodded, grabbing onto his shoulders. "So badly, oh, god..." You groaned, unable to take much more.

"Go ahead, go ahead and cum for me." He softly said, his hands rubbing up and down your sides.

He had hit somewhere so deep inside of you, and you couldn't last any longer. You had cum all over your stomach, cock and even a bit on his stomach.

He bit his lip, looking at you. "W-where do you want it?" He had asked, unable to last much longer himself.

"Inside." You bit your lip, wanting him to fill you up.

He did as you had said, filling up your tight hole with his cum. After a minute, he had slipped out, laughing and smiling a bit. "Well, this surely wasn't expected, was it?" He smiled down at you, moving your hair off of your forehead.

You opened your eyes, looking up at him and seeing his smile, making you smile back. "It sure wasn't." You softly said, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him down, the both of you cuddled up against eachother, hoping that the resistance base had got they're message so they could get off this planet and back home.