3. first time

Steven Grant x Fem!Reader

18+ MINORS DNI

warnings: Virgin!Sub!Steven, Softdom!Reader, kissing, cursing, palming (m recieving), p in v (m recieving)

You had now been dating Steven Grant for a few months, and you were almost positive it had been the best few months of your whole life. Everything about Steven was amazing, he was sweet, kind and so gentle. He treated you like you were fragile.

But, there had still been one thing on your mind. You hadn't had sex at all yet. You had tried to engage it when things got heated when you made out, but nothing seemed to work.

Did he not like you?

Or was he just not ready?

"Love?" He asked, looking over at you.

The both of you were sitting on his couch, watching a movie together.

"Yeah?" You quickly snapped out of your thoughts, looking over at him, confused.

"You okay? You zoned out there for a few minutes." He awkwardly laughed, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him.

"Oh, oh.. Yeah." You nodded, looking back to the TV that was playing a movie Steven had picked.

"Love, i'm not that dumb. What's on your mind?" He tilted your chin up to look at him, a small smile on his face.

"I-I don't know.." You shrugged. "It's just.. We've been dating for a few months now, and i've loved every second of it but.. I don't know, maybe this makes me sound like a fool but we haven't had sex at all yet." You gulped, trying to not make it sound so awkward.

His breath hitched in his throat. How was he gonna tell you that he hadn't had sex before? He had barely even kissed anyone until he had met you. "O-oh, yeah. I- uhm." He stuttered, unable to think of anything to say.

"Do you just not want to have sex with me?" You worriedly asked, hoping that wasn't the case.

"No, no.. Love, it's not that. I promise." He frantically shook his head. "It's just, uhm. I've never really had.. Sex before." He dropped his head, playing with his hands.

"Is that why your so worried?" You said with a small smile on your face, feeling relieved that it wasn't you, he was just worried about messing something up. You placed your hand on his cheek, making him look at you.

"I- yeah.. Guess so." He awkwardly laughed. "I'm sorry.. If you think thats weird or something."

"What? No. It's not weird." You shook your head, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "I won't do anything you don't like, okay?"

He nodded, smiling. "But, I-I do want to do it. I'm just worried of messing up.. Or not being good enough." He laid his head on your shoulder, hiding his embarrassment.

"Oh, honey.." You cooed, running your hands through his tussled curls. "How about I try taking control, yeah?" You asked, kissing his cheek.

He looked at you, nodding. "Y-yeah.."

"C'mon, lets go to the bedroom." You stood up, grabbing his hands and pulling him into the bedroom.

He gulped, looking at you as you pulled him into the bedroom. This was all so much for him. The most experience he's ever had is jerking himself off. "I-I don't really know what to do."

"It's alright." You softly said, getting closer to him and kissing him, pushing him to the bed so he'd lay down.

You kissed down to his jawline, his breath catching in his throat. Right as you found his pressure point, he couldn't help but let out a whimper.