4. masturbation

Marc Spector x Reader

warnings: handjob, cursing, masturbating, slight slapping

18+

sorry i totally forgot to post this yesterday 😞

You had just gotten home from work, you looked around the apartment expecting your boyfriend(s) to be home, but you didn't see them. You shrugged, taking off your jacket and walking towards the bedroom.

But as soon as you got close enough, you heard whimpers and moans coming from the room. You were expecting to catch one of them in the act of cheating on you, but when you walked in, you couldn't help but laugh a bit.

Marc was jerking himself off.

"Oh, honey.." You cooed, and he jumped as soon as he saw you, his eyes instantly filling with embarrassment.

"I-I Y/N! I didn't know you'd be home um-" He gulped, trying to think of something to say. He grabbed a pillow that was near him, trying to cover himself up. Poor thing was so embarrassed.

"It's okay, honey. Theres no need to be embarrassed." You said with a smile, walking towards him and tilting his chin up to look at you, softly kissing his lips.

He sighed into the kiss, you pulling away from him. "Go ahead and finish what you started, honey." You said with a smirk on your face, playing with his black curls.

"Y/N, please.. I-I need you." He begged, looking up at you.

"Well, before you saw me it looked like you were doing just fine on your own." You said, trying to sound like you were annoyed.

He was practically melting, even the simplest touches like playing with his hair was making his brain short circuit.

"Go on, love. Touch yourself for me." You said with a slightly demanding tone, massaging his scalp.

His hand slowly went down to his cock, stroking himself. "Thats it.." You cooed, hearing his whimpers and moans.

"Shit.." He groaned, his eyes squeezing shut as his hand started to work faster. "I'm not gonna.. Fuck.. I-I'm gonna cum- soon.." He managed to say.

You yanked on his hair, making him look back at you. "Keep going, baby." You said in a demanding tone. He looked up at you with pleading eyes, his cock dripping with precum.

"Shit, shit, shit-" His eyes squeezed shut, but you lightly slapped his face, ordering him to keep his eyes open.

"Eyes open." He opened his eyes, gulping as he felt himself get closer to the edge.

"I-I'm gonna cum..." He managed to say, and he came all over his hand. You let go of his hair, his head falling onto your stomach, gasping and panting.

"You feel better?" You laughed, playing with his hair after you tugged on it.

He nodded, whimpering. "C'mon, lets get you cleaned up."