1. cuddles

Steven Grant x Reader

warnings: steven being adorable, cursing, gender-neutral reader

It had been an awful day for Steven. Like, awful. He had gotten yelled at by his boss and had been put on inventory for a week straight, along with rude customers yelling at him and getting mad.

Steven had just walked through the door of his apartment that the both of you shared, sighing as he dropped his bag and took of his coat, walking to the couch and sitting down, feeling at peace for once.

You had just gotten out of the shower and gotten changed, your hair still damp as you walked into the living room and saw Steven laying there, watching something on the tv.

"Steven! How was work?" You walked towards him, the smile on your face disappearing when you saw how tired he looked. "Oh, love.." You cooed.

"It was shit." He groaned, opening his eyes and looking up at you.

You quickly sat down beside him, sighing. "Come here." You pulled him closer to you, his head laying on your shoulder. "You want to tell me what happened?" You asked, kissing his forehead.

"Mm, i'm so tired right now, love. Maybe later?" He looked up at you before nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck, intoxicated by your body wash scent.

"Yeah, of course." You nodded, carding your hands through his thick curls, lulling him to sleep. "How about we go to the bed? It's a bit more comfortable than the couch." You suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." He nodded, sitting up straight and watching you stand up, him following right behind you.

You both laid down in the bed, Steven snuggling up close to you, needing your love.

"I've got you." You softly said, kissing his forehead and letting him lay his head on your chest, your hand going right back to his hair, playing with the curls.

He nuzzled his face into your chest, a sigh of relief as he finally got comfortable and situated.

"Thank you, love." He muttered so quietly that you could barely even hear it, his eyes shut.

You could only smile, seeing how sleepy he was. "Go to bed, love. We can talk more in the morning." You softly said.