Incoming Shou Tucker and Nina!!

you reach the bustling city of central with bags under your eyes, and a death glare. You just want to sleep on the train, but a certain 7 foot tall suit of armored someone kept you up the whole time. And to make matters worse you had to go see your superior officer Colonel Mustang. He was cocky little bastard ever known. He was always making snide remarks about you and Edward, teasing about how you're a couple even though you're not. He's also a huge freaking coward. Even though everyone knows he likes his subordinate Riza Hawkeye, he's never asked her out. But, he still did owe you, Edward, and Alphonse a favor. You guys all agreed to ask him about biological alchemy, hoping that he would have some answers for you, not some shit answer like usual, but something good, and useful. You trudged alongside the Elric brothers as you made your way to the Central command center. As you reach that said building, you were greeted by none other then colonel mustang. He took all three of you to his office, where you sat in the leather armchairs opposite his desk. You smirked alongside Edward, and all three of you said in unison "you owe us one, colonel. There's no denying it." He sweat dropped heavily, and said "just hearing you three see that makes a chill run down my spine... But alright, so what do you want?" You smirked and said "you sure come right to the point now don't you?" Edward finished your thought for you. "We need to know more about bio alchemy. Where can we go around here for more information? Like a library or an expert?" Roy he said "right now? You sure are in a hurry..." You glared at him and you could tell that Alphonse would be as well if he had his body. You yelled at him angrily "my leg and my arm aren't just going to grow back if I wait long enough you idiot!" He chuckled and said "It's been a while since we saw each other... Why don't we have a cup of tea?" Edward said "what's so fun about drinking tea with you?" You could tell he wanted to leave badly, and also soon. You could say that your feeling the same way. You hate Colonel Mustang. He was oblivious, talking to himself "... I know it's here somewhere... Oh! Here it is... A Chimara. An artificial fusion created by alchemically 'marrying' two genetically dissimilar life forms. In other words, there's a come there researcher in this city. Shou Tucker, the sewing life alchemist. He got his state alchemist certification two years ago when he created Chimara that could speak." Al sounded astonished. "You mean it could speak? Like talk in our human language? a Chimara?!" Roy simply smirked and said "that would appear to be the case. I wasn't in charge at that time, so I've never actually seen it. It could understand human speech, and it spoke. But it only said four words. I. Want. To. Die... After that, it refused to eat until it got its wish. Well... Anyway, let's go meet him, and see what kind of person he is." You had gotten to his house, which looks more like a palace to you. You heard a rustling in the bushes, and booked around just in time to see Edward getting crushed by a huge white dog. You were laughing your ass off, as he was yelling and cursing at the dog. You kept giggling, as you heard a man's voice saying "hey, Alexander, you stop that!". You looked up and you saw a girl with very long brown braids, going all the way down her back, and a balding man wearing spectacles, he looked very unshaven and was wearing some lounge about clothes. The little girl said "wow, daddy! Lots of guests!" The man however, said "Nina I told you to keep the dog tied up!" He took it to his house, which was very cluttered. Your OCD was about to take control of you and you were about to clean it all up, when he started apologizing for the mess. He told you that it's been like this since his wife left two years ago. He then sat down at a coffee table, and made you all drinks. He introduced himself, and you did the same. He told you that if you want to see you what's up his sleeve, first you must show him what's up yours. You sweat dropped heavily, because you knew exactly what was coming. You knew you would have to tell him about how you perform the taboo, as much as you hated to admit that you would ever done such a stupid thing.

~ I truly and sincerely try to write more, but my app crashed, and it will literally not let me write anymore. I'll trying keep these chapters coming, more and more frequent, and longer and longer. ~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~