Lieore

You side as you trudged on. Nothing but sand was all around you except for Two others. The Elric brothers. One of them was 7 feet tall, literally a suit of armor, and very nice and gentle. The other however, was really short, and short tempered. Their names are Edward and Alphonse Elric. You have been living with them since you were very small and your parents passed away. Edward was as mentioned before very short, blonde, had gorgeous golden eyes, wore a navy blue tank top, with a black jacket on top. Over his jacket he wore a red coat with a flamel sign in black. Alphonse's armor was whiter than average human, have three spikes coming out of each shoulder, had one spikes coming out of the four head, had a removable chest plate, Squigley mouth, and to red glowing eyes. You sighed again. Your shoes were getting all full of sand, and it was not very comfortable. After finally crossing that godforsaken desert, you came across the little town. All the people there had a darker skin than you, most of their hair was black. They were all listening to some kind of radio broadcast or another. It was an old man talking. not very interesting to you. You complaines that you were thirsty and so you all stopped at a little stand. You ordered grape juice. Edward got some orange juice, whIke Alphonse sat listening to the program. You soon question the bartender about this broadcast. With disbelief he asked " you don't know about father Cornell oh? Why, he is the founder of our church!" you sighed. religious broadcasts weren't really your thing. You're an atheist. You don't believe in stuff like gods are creators and stuff like that. You prefer to look at think scientifically. Are young girl with dark skin and dark hair came over. She got offerings for a temple and then departed. The bartender then looked over at you and the Elric brothers skeptically. " by the way, what are you? We performers or something?" You and Ed both spit out parts of your drinks. "Wait a minute, Pops!" Ed yelled angrily " do you like street performers to you ?!" "Well yea, it's why I asked!!" You didn't pay attention to the conversation much loneed until some people said the words that can make you tick. "Hmm? It's the pipsqueak, and the short flatty over there?" You hated your height, and your chest size. You started raging alongside Edward, and calmed only when it was time for you to go. Even then, you were still fuming, with every heavy footstep your (h/c) hair bouncing. You got to a huge Cathedrial, and saw the same young woman kneeling at an altar. She was praying to some god or another. You sighed, what a dismal town.

~I have to go, so I'll be writing the rest in the next chapter! (Also I'm just really really REALLY lazy.~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~