Chapter 6 : I Hate Him.

Zoe’s P.O.V

 Okay i need to warn you about the drama coming ahead, it starts sweet but the end is killer...so don't freak out and dont cheat and straight read the end . -.- You will kill the fun that ways ! 

CHAPTER 6 :

As steps approached closer to the room, my heart started to beat 10x times faster. Why would she burn the pictures? The photographs had left my mind perplexed and aghast. I hadn’t even got a chance to look at each of them properly. I wanted to find out why they were burnt. The sound of steps reached almost the end of the floor. Impetuously I shoved them in my back pocket, pulling out my phone and straightened myself. I sat on the chair in haste, pushing through the keys of my cell to act as if I was texting someone.

My hands still shivered around the phone when Tia returned to the room.

“I am sorry Zoë. Um actually my aunt’s wedding was just planned for in three weeks and it’s such a short notice….mom wants me to help her make invitees.” Tia said as soon as she entered.

 I stood up in reflex, “ Oh-Okay-Noproblem-I’lljustleave.” I murmured instantly.

 "Huh?” Tia looked at me beholding a quizzical expression on her face and cocked an eyebrow.

“Are you okay?”

“Um …yeah?” I calmed myself. I was a bad liar.

“Well um….mom asked if you want to help. I mean only say yes if you want to. I don’t really mind . So you could just leave you know…”

“Oh….um sure  ...yeah okay.”

“You sure?” It didn’t seem like she wanted me to stay or probably she was just embarrassed about her mother.

“Yeah, I mean I could help?”

“Well let’s go downstairs then? We better hurry up then if time allows, we ‘ll complete the project?”

 I followed her downstairs, but my mind was anchored to the pictures. I started to reason out as to why Tia would burn Jake’s photographs. I knew they were friends because of merely the group they were a part of, but other than that just acquaintances. Was it possible Jake hid something from me? Burning pictures was a extreme and aggressive action. Why would one do that? No Jake would never hide something essential from me….. would he ?

 “Darling ???? Zoe?? Where are you? Do you hear me??” Tia’s mom waved her hands in front of my eyes causing me to jerk before I realized they were talking to me.

“Oh….sorry….I-just-…..um what?”

She laughed before shaking her head.

“Nothing. Lets get to work girls! Zoë just follow how I make them okay?”

“Oh-kay..” I nodded and we sat to work.

 ****************************

For the past two hours we had been making lists of names and writing them on separate papers, taking orders, and listening to Tia and her mom argue on every small matter. It had been fun. I missed mom. I missed having a family.

The past time I also sat analyzing why all strange things were happening to me and only to me; someone in my room, a truck following me, and the photographs. Did fate want to indicate something or is every time made up to make me believe something.

The doorbell buzzed bringing me back to life. Tia’s hand were dirty with paints and Mrs. Perk (Tia’s mom) was busy on the phone. She nodded her head at me to open the door. Meekly I walked to the entrance and twisted the knob to open the door.

Loud Silence. (on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara