Hey There Delilah

Natalia's POV

Two more years until I graduate.

I'm at the top of all my classes. I'm the favorite of all my teachers. I like college. But I miss Thomas.

I set my books on my desk and sit on my bed. My roommate, Regina, isn't here yet. My phone blinks. I pick it up and open Facebook.

Thomas posted a video on my wall.

I press play and Thomas' face pops up, red-eyed, sniffly, and messy hair.

"Natalia, I miss you so much. It hurts to wake up everyday. I love you. Two more years." He picks up an acoustic and starts playing.

But he plays bass.

He starts singing 'Hey There Delilah'. It's so heartfelt. But pitchy from him crying. One part really gets me.

"Two more years and you'll be done with school and I'll be makin' history like I do."

Not to mention it says 'How's it goin' in New York City.' I start to cry.

I message him.

I love you too. I miss you so much.

My phone rings.

I love you so much it hurts. I wish you could come back to London, I wish there weren't so many places. I think Dylan's about to fake death just so I won't call him anymore about my heart breaks.

I text back- Is that why he sent me a friend request?

Ding ding

Haha, but, yeah that's probably why

I reply- Bye, love you, gotta study.

I open one of my textbooks to study and a tear falls on the pages.

The door opens. "You okay, Natalia?"

"I-I'm fine."

"No you're not okay. You still miss Thomas? Talk to me."

I sigh. "Yes, I miss him with all my heart. I have to remind myself everyday. Two more years."

"I know it's hard. C'mere." I hug her.

"Thanks Regina."

"No prob honey."

Thomas' POV

Two more years and she'll be done with school.

But does she want to come back? What if she found someone else and is going to stay in New York?

What if?

I miss her. I love her.

Two more years.

A\N

Guys, this is the last chapter.

I'm sorry! I need it to end this way so I can make the sequel!

Yes, there will be a sequel. And probably one after that. No garuntees.

Okay, so the sequel is called 'People' and will be published soon.

Bye (sniffles) forever.

Unless you read the next one!

P.s. Sorry this chapter is so short.