Oops

Natalia's POV

After a bit of playing I leave the room.

"Thomas?"

"Oh, hey Natalia. I was just listening to you play." He curses under his breath.

Hsjehskxsjjs The phone rings. Yes, that's exactly what a ringing phone sounds like.

"I'll get it!" Thomas rushes to the phone. "Okay... uh-huh... Really?!... Great, sure." He hangs up.

"In a couple weeks I'm going to be interviewed by NBC. They want you to come also. They're going to ask us about why we did the foreign exchange student thing."

"Cool. What day, what time?"

"September seventeenth, at four p.m."

"Great, let me call my mom" I go up to my room and dial my Mom's number.

"Hi honey."

"Hey Mom. I'm gonna be on T.V.!"

"When, why-"

"NBC is going to interview Thomas and I on September seventeenth at four p.m."

"That's great, I'll be sure to watch. How was your day?"

"Great. Thomas took me to see Big Ben and we rode the London Eye."

"Ooh romantic."

"Mom."

"Fine, alright. Bye honey. Love you."

"I love you too Mom." We hang up.

Mom always tried to play matchmaker. I've always preferred studies to a relationship though. That'll change eventually.

"Thomas!" I hear heavy footsteps thud up the stairs and down the hall.

"What is it?"

"Don't freak out, I was just gonna ask if I could watch T.V."

"Oh, sure." I follow him back down to the T.V. "What do you want to watch?"

"The Fairly Odd Parents."

"Really?" I nod as he flips through the channels. "It's not on right now."

I smirk. "How about Phineas and Ferb?"

He groans. "Okay." He clicks on the channel and we watch the special episode. 'Act Your Age'

"Hey! You actually talk in this episode!"

"Yeah."

"Don't be so grumpy. I'm admiring your work." His eyes light up and he ever so slightly raises his chin. I chuckle.

"Thanks." We keep watching and it gets cold.

"Thomas, would you please grab a blanket or something?"

"Sure." He gets up and grabs a quilt. Not a very big quilt. "Here you go." He puts it on top of me then crawls under.

"Hey! Get your own!"

He pouts. "But this one is warmest!"

"So, I can be the coldest."

"But I'm under the warmest blanket. With the coldest girl. You know, Elsa was cold. But she's nice."

"Do not compare me to that clown-looking, attention seeking, drama queen."

"First, she's an ice queen. And second, clown-looking?"

"She wears way too much makeup."

"Oh well. I'm not getting my own blanket. I just got comfortable."

I stick out my tongue. "I'm gonna change into pajamas."

"Wear the ones with me on the shirt!"

I flip him off.

"Bully!"

"Bite me!"

He mumbles something. I go up to my room and change into a T-shirt and girls pajama boxers. I go back down.

"The Fairly Odd Parents is on!"

"Let's watch." I go back down to the couch and Thomas is only wearing a pair of sweatpants. "Just because you show off your muffin top, doesn't make it a cupcake."

He blushes. "Whatever. Just come over here and watch cartoons with me." I crawl back under the quilt.

I sit on Thomas' hand.

Leave it to me to screw up this much. I immediately move and so does Thomas. We both look away and make an unspoken agreement to never speak of that.

We watch in silence. Thomas puts his hand on my knee. I look at him and he blushes. He pretends not to notice me staring but still blushes furiously.

"What the censored bleep do you think you're doing?"

He moves his hand and blushes fire engine red. "Censored bleep?"

"Would you rather have me flip you off?"

"No, no. Censored bleep is good."

"I'm gonna grab some pizza for dinner."

"Okay."

Thomas' POV

Oops, big screw up. Oh well. Hopefully she'll forget about it. I'll just leave her be for a bit.

I go up to my room and sit on my bed. I lay down and stare at the ceiling, chuckling at what a git move that was. I should have worn a sign that said 'flirting mode' or something, that's how obvious I was.

Bloody hell I feel stupid. I rub my temples.

"Thomas?"

"Yes?"

"Can I help laugh at how stupid you were?"

"Be my guest."

She starts cracking up. Short bursts of laughter with gulps of air in between.

"Still that funny?"

"Oh yeah."

"Goodnight, Natalia."

"Goodnight Thomas."

She leaves and I grin. Knowing her, hearing her voice, makes me happy.

I can't go to sleep.

Oh what she does to me.