Chapter 4

They had reached Tortuga and they weaved through drunks, brawls, gunshots and animals. there was no order only chaos. Jack was trying to speak over the noise "More importantly, it is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep this sweet bouquet that is Tortuga, savvy?" "What do you think?" Jack asked gesturing to all around him Turner looked around trying to grasp the chaos and mayhem "lt'll linger." Was all he could say.

"I'll tell you, mate, if every town in the world were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted." Jack told Turner "Not that's an issue for you, is it darling" Caspian said wrapping an arm around Jack's neck his hand playing with his hair while kissing his cheek. Jack was about to answer when a red-headed woman walked up, very angry "Scarlett!" Jack called but the redhead slapped him hard and left "Not sure l deserved that." Jack muttered then a blonde appeared "Giselle!" Jack called again "Who was she, you owe her money too, I bet," the blonde said before also slapping Jack in the face and leaving "l may have deserved that." Jack muttered. Caspian pulled Jack to him and kissed his sore cheek as if he could make it better.

Eventually, they found the foul-smelling man they were looking for, Jack filled a bucket with water and emptied it over the sleeping man who happened to be using pigs as pillows. the man jump up pulling out a tiny dagger and looking around for a target "Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot!" he growled until he spotted two familiar faces "Mother's love! Jack, Caspian. You two should know better than to wake a man when he's sleeping. it's bad luck." he said.

"Fortunately, We know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking." Jack told him while Caspian picked up the bucket "Aye, that'll about do it." the man said with a massive grin as he got to his feet.

Caspian throws the rest of the contents of the bucket onto the man. "Blast! I'm already awake!" he yelled."It was all him" Caspian called throwing the bucket at Turner and hiding, his arms wrapping around Jack's front in Jack's back, giggling nonstop. Jack let out a deep chuckle, finding Caspian's antics cute and the four of them headed to the tavern for a drink and a chat.

Caspian and the man, Gibbs were seated while Jack went to get drinks and Turner just stood around still trying to take it all in. Jack came back with drinks and sat next to Caspian, wrapping his arm slowly around his waist "Now, what's the nature of this venture of yourn?" Gibbs asked leaning across the table "we're going after the Black Pearl." Jack said causing Gibbs to spit his drink back up in his cup "we know where it's going to be, and we're gonna take it." Caspian added, "Jack, Caspian it's a fool's errand." Gibbs said shaking his head "You two know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl." Gibbs stressed. "That's why we know what Barbossa is up to." Jack explained, "All we need is a crew." Caspian added.

"From what l hear of Captain Barbossa, he's not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with two," Gibbs said seriously. "I'd say it's a good thing we're not fools then." Jack said back "Prove me wrong. What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?" Gibbs asked, "let's just say it's a matter of leverage." Caspian said not knowing that Turner was listening in. "Huh?" Gibbs replied, confused then Jack started nodding his head towards the boy, but still Gibbs didn't get it. Back and forth Jack and Gibbs went, Jack, nodding and grunting towards Turner and Gibbs, not understanding.

Until Caspian had, had enough "oh for god's sake, the lad, Gibbs" he sighed pointing to Turner who was being harassed by a drunk woman "The kid?" Gibbs asked Jack nodded "That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner." Jack told him, Gibbs's eyes widened in shock "His only child, savvy?" Caspian added. "is he, now? 'Leverage,' says you. 'l think l feel a change in the wind,' says l." Gibbs said bringing a smile to both the crazy pirates' faces. "I'll find us a crew. There's bound to be some sailors crazy as you two." Gibbs told them "One can only hope." Jack said placing a kiss on Caspian's neck before lifting his cup "Take what you can." he called "Give nothing back." Both Gibbs and Caspian cheered, as the three clashed the cups together before knocking back their drinks.

The two pirates had told the boy to meet them at the docks in the morning, leaving Jack and Caspian the rest of the night to do as they pleased. They explored Tortuga and found a secluded and quiet alley and were chatting away as they walked. Until Jack out of nowhere pushed Caspian up against a wall causing Caspian to groan right in Jack's ear. Jack was extremely turned on, the sight before him was unbelievable. Caspian was pinned against the wall, his face flushed, looking up at Jack with a pleading look in his eyes. Jack couldn't help himself, he sealed his lips over Caspian's and for the rest of the night, no one made their way down that alley, the sounds made a pretty good deterrent.

AN: sorry for this short Chapter next one will be out soon- Anonymous