Chapter eleven

I went to my apartment failing to look for Jaci god I fucked up I fucked really bad FUCK!

I went to my apartment failing to look for Jaci god I fucked up I fucked really bad FUCK!. I opened the door and closed it, having a panic attack. Okay maybe I can do some satin shit to get her back yeah fuck how you spawn a succubus, I rubbed my head fuck fuck fuck I thought. I laid down on the bed and pushed my hair back I just need sleep yeah sleep after your girlfriend just found possibly fucking another girl. I sighed and tried to sleep to wash off this day.

I woke to a knock on my door I was so fucking tired I barely had any sleep god what time is it. I checked my phone and it was the next day in the evening, Damnit nearly slept through the whole day the knocking on my door got louder. oh right, "I'm coming!' I yelled and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. fuck I look like shit, I washed my face and took care of the scratching on my cheek then opened my door. "hey Alex oh my god what happened there?" I guess I didn't do a good job in treating the wound "it's nothing just got scratched by some asshole cat," I said trying to convince her "Oh honey you look exhausted I chose a bad time to go out'' I looked at her confused "wait what do you mean to go out?" she looked shy and laughed a little, "one of my coworkers asked me out on a date and I wanted to see if you can watch the kids for me their aunt is out of town visiting her husband overseas, damn it's fine come on kids" "no no no it's fine I can watch them for you" she gave me a worried look "hun you look tired you sure you can watch them?" "I am sure I'm just a late sleeper, I'll walk it off" Kathy smiled softly and little Alice peaked from behind her. I smiled at her and she waved. Kathy sighed "Well alright angels you are good boys I better not hear one bad behavior from either of you or no toys or video games for a week; the boys nodded Kathy smiled and kissed Alice on the head "you promise to keep an eye on your brothers for mommy sweetheart?" Alice nodded "good girl" the kids ran inside the house I chuckled Kathy smiled at me "thank for this" "your welcome like I said mom's need night outs to" she laughed a little and before she walked off "Oh and just to let you know the wall are kind of thin so the other night when you" I quickly realized and blushed deeply "oh fuck I'm so sorry I didn't know," I said quickly "hehe it's fine I'm just letting you know, I know what it's like to be like that," she said "anyways gotta go before I am late "right the kids will be in safe hands," I said she waved and walked away.

Well, kids are easy to handle. I put the boy in front of a tv and they're set on watching teenage mutant ninja turtles for hours. Alice was quiet and playing with her stuffed frog on the couch. I went to her "hey whatcha doing?" I asked as she looked at me and pointed to her frog "does he have a name" she nodded and I smiled "do I get to know his name?" she looked hesitant "it's okay you don't have to tell me no pressure" she opened her mouth "f-frogga.." "frogga?" I confirmed she nodded. "That is a quite fitting name for a cool frog" she smiled and giggled a little, "say wanna color I have some coloring books" she nodded and I went to go get them from under the bed and came back to her and sat down with a coloring book and crayons. She clapped her hands and turned to a page and began to color I chuckled "say um do you know why your mom lives here maybe I can help her out more" she didn't say anything instead looked sad "hey hey no pressure don't have to answer I just wanna help it's sad to see you guys live in this shit hole" fuck don't curse around a kid. she gave me a look "sorry for my potty mouth Alice" she nodded and spoke up "D-d-dadda h-hurt mo-mmm-mmmy" I looked at her worried did he ever hurt you or your brothers "h-he no h-h-hurt br-bothers h-he on-only hurt m-me and m-mo-mommy" fucking bastard who the fuck thinks of putting their hands on anyone let alone there damme daughter. I must have looked angry because she started saying sorry "no no it's not your fault alright just to let you know none of what your daddy did was your fault okay" I reassured her she nodded "are you guys in school?" she looked down and shook her head no "well I can be your teacher for the day alright it will be fun" I said she smiled and got excited "you done coloring" I asked. She looked at her drawing and nodded yet " I picked up the coloring book and it was actually well colored, I smiled "I should call you Alice the artist" she giggled and I placed the coloring book down. "Come on, let's go learn".
_______________________________________
"Okay now, what's this 6x6?" I asked Alice she looked at it "I-it's th-thirty-six" she said, "correct hun" she smiled and giggled "you now get ice cream after dinner" she clapped. Kaleb came to the table "what is it oh great tiger of the land" "I'm hungry when is dinner?" he asked rubbing his belly "dinner is almost done" Kaleb got excited "what is it!" I smiled "it's mac and cheese with nuggets" Alice immediately clapped "yay nuggies" she yelled "yep nuggies princess Alice" I booped her nose. Then I heard the timer going off and I pulled the nuggies out of the oven "well then it's done" the kids cheered and laughed.

After eating and watching movies the boys went to sleep on nuggets and soda. Their mom is gonna kill me if they have a sugar rush. Alice was the only one up she must be a night owl, we were watching Barbie movies when Alice turned to me and noticed my necklace. "wha-what's that?" she asked, I smiled "it's something my mom gave me it means a lot to me" I said "what-what h-happened" I frowned she put her hands up in the air "n-no pressure" I chuckled "my mom died by cancer" "is cancer scary?" she asked I looked at her "very scary Alice that's why you should love your mommy forever and never let go of her" I said she smiled "I will love my mommy forever and you forever I won't let mean cancer take you" I laughed "hey that's the first you talked without stuttering" I pointed out "o-oh yay!" "uh, o-oh.." I smiled "it's okay it will get better to control when you learn a lot" Alice smiled and yawned "m-me sleepy" "here go to sleep alright" I picked her up to put her in my bed and also her brothers' I smiled "night guys" Alice whispered night and I closed the door.
I opened my phone and called Sage again but once again no answer. I put my phone down and lay on my couch and sleep.

I woke to the tv being on and Alice, Kaleb, and Rodney watching Spongebob I groaned "fuck.." I rubbed my eyes and got up "Hey kids I see you're awake" Alice looked at me and smiled "morning Mr" she said sweetly "morning princess morning little tigers" they roared and giggled "your mom should be coming to get you soon, so want anything to eat" Alice piped up "pancakes!" "Alright, pancakes it is" they all cheered and clapped. Then I went to the kitchen to make their food as the kids watched amused. When the food was done I made their plates and placed them in front of them and they began eating. I then heard knocking at the door. I went to open it and it was Kathy. She smiled at me "hey Alex I just came to pick up the little ones" she said "yeah they're sitting at the table eating breakfast" I let her in the house and she saw her kids eating pancakes. hey guys your moms here Alice put her empty plate in the sink and got up and hugged her mom "mommy mommy I had fun!" her mom looked shocked "baby your not stuttering" she smiled "Mr Alex h-help me learn math and spelling" Kathy looked at me "Oh thank you for that Alex" she smiled "a-and we colored and had nuggies and mac n cheese' Kathy picked her up "aww that's so sweet are your brothers done eating and were they good" I nodded "they weren't trouble for me" Kathy smiled "well with the way you handled these little ones you would make a wonderful father" "thanks for the compliment" I said "come on boys time to go home" the boys put there plates in the sink and ran out the door "wow and so well mannered to I might make you my babysitter more often" she joked and I laughed "yeah maybe, I have free time for a while so I'll have time to watch them anytime you need" she nodded "bye alex" Kathy said "b-bye Mr Alex" "bye little Alice" I said as I closed the door I sighed and went on my phone and tried to call Sage again but again no answer. I put my phone down and went to the bathroom and got undressed and took a shower, I washed my hair and such. Why isn't he answering? Is he alright? Did he ditch me...? No, he wouldn't. I hope so.
_______________________________________
After I got dressed I went to the bar in my disguise and sat on the stool and ordered a drink, the bartender nodded and went to get my drink. I then noticed the news was onI was bored so I began to watch it. It said there was a murder of an officer he was shot in a robbery. They revealed the cop to be officer Sage brown. It made my heart sink. He was dead.. That's why he hasn't been answering FUCK!!!. I slammed my hands down on the counter and the bartender went to me "sir is there a problem?" he asked concerned "yep just fucking great" the bartender patted my back "if you need to vent you can?" "Give me the damn drink" he nodded and handed me the glass of whiskey, and I took it and downed the whole glass. I winced and mumbled I looked up "another one please double it" "sir are you sure you're alright-" "JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING DAMN DRINK!" I yelled and was pissed as the security guard held my shoulder and I sighed "sir go for a walk and don't come back till you got your shirt together" he ordered I glared and shrugged the security guard off and left the building. Fuck what am I gonna do I'm fucking screwed I thought I headed to the building and went in. I bumped into a woman "fucking hell look watch where you're going" I looked up and it was the lady that I ran into outside chipotle she looked at me "oh I'm so sorry I just hey haven't we met somewhere" I sighed "yeah we have I ran into you outside the chipotle" she smiled remembering "oh yeah I saw you with a woman what is she your girlfriend?" I half smiled "yeah she is she's really sweet" she smiled "say I never got to thank you for the money you gave me" I nodded "yeah you're welcome, um I have to go" she nodded understanding "I'll see you around I guess" I nodded "yeah I guess". I went up the stairs and walked down the hall to my apartment and opened and slammed the door fucking hell. I went to my bed and lay down. I began to tear up and curled and cried myself to sleep.