Chapter two

I sat on my bed circling my finger on the chest of one of the demons down here

I sat on my bed circling my finger on the chest of one of the demons down here. He had a big dick I'll give him that but still, it didn't make me feel good just feel like a used slut. "Did you enjoy yourself baby girl?" he asked, smirking. Cocky son of a bitch are we? "heh" I scoffed "don't flatter yourself darling" I said in a snarky tone, his expression changed from all smug to annoyed and pissed. "You know just because you're some type of princess doesn't mean you can be a greedy slut. Mating seasons are almost soon but all the demons and incubuses are in line to please your greedy ass". He dares speak to me like that even though he's right. I am being a bit picky but he doesn't need to be an asshole. It's not my fault I don't like his floppy cock. I growled "you dare speak to your future queen like that?" I snarled at him, and he scoffed "yeah you won't be a queen much longer" he snapped. What? What the hell is he talking about? "What do you mean?" he smirked "your parents are growing inpatient you may think you have all years to pick your future king, but you are wrong your mother and father are stepping down from the throne and want you to take over once you've found your king, but seeing as your taking forever they'll force you to marry whether you like it or not" as he said that I just sat there with rage.

I stormed to my parents as they were having their afternoon meal. "Momma, dad!" I yelled at them. They quickly turned their gaze to me wide-eyed. "Did you enjoy the night with Mr. Tailor's son, my love?" my mother said in her calm but sweet voice" I ignored her charms and got straight to the point. "Are you and Dad planning to marry me off?" I said with anger. My father stopped what he was doing and sighed but it only annoyed me even more, "honey look we don't know if we can wait for you to pick someone yet, we want you to be happy but we can't keep waiting?" my mother said "are you kidding, look mom I'm trying alright it's hard doing stuff like this I want to make sure?" I said, groaning. She sighed "look hun how about we try looking for a mate in the human realm" she suggested. My father instantly snapped "we're not going to the human realm" my Mother gave him a pleading look "hun come on it's our last hope" my mother pleaded. "Humans don't know how to act and will just find ways to kill us if we go there" he sternly said "I don't want my daughter being sold off to some creep". My father glared "and I don't want her being killed by some mortal," he said, my mother sighed "then how about make a deal with them like say you'll get rid of all their problems if they can please our dear girl and if they can't then they'll die and go straight to hell" She suggested. He thought for a moment before saying anything. "fine".

_______________________

________________________

As my father was looking in the earth realm for a human in the all-seeing eye, I was sitting beside him looking as well trying to see all my potential lovers to possibly please me. As he was looking for someone, all the men in the human realm looked just like the souls in heaven in hell; some of them were too nice for their own good, some were too full of themselves, and some were too many pushovers. Ugh, I thought none of these would be a good match. I might as well just get ready to be married off I thought. Then I felt an intense sensation like it was pulling me. I looked into the eye to see where it was coming from. it felt close but too faint. "Father," I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me. "Yeah sweetheart,'' he said in a gentle and gleeful tone. "Could you go to the right a bit?" I asked, "I feel something strange coming from there." Whatever it was, I wanted no, needed it. He did as I said and went to the right and stopped in front of an old building. That's where it was. It felt so close "go in there Father," I said in a demanding tone, He gave a look of concern but did as I said. Just one more inch closer and I can have whatever was giving off this wonderful feeling. As he got closer, I raised my hand, telling him to stop. There stood a door that had the number 346. I smiled and nodded for him to go forward and so he went into the room. There lay a man who may be looking around in his 20s, with dark brown hair, a scuffed-up hoodie, and jeans. The poor chap I thought as I saw he lay there on the ground with only a blanket and suitcase to keep himself comfortable. "Father, what about him?" I asked eagerly. I heard a small chuckle then he scoffed "you want that to be your husband darling, I mean he looks like a street rat you sure you don't want a decent-looking human to be your forever my love" he said trying to change my mind. I glared at him "all the decently looking men in hell and heaven can't possibly give me what I want there all just doing it to please you after all I mean who wouldn't want to marry the king's daughter and become a ruler of power in Hell and Heaven'. I said with annoyance but a hint of disappointment that I was only seen as a one-way ticket to richness and fame. He sighed "sweetheart you can't be mad forever you're always going to be looked at that way you're a princess after all," he said sadly I just looked away even more disappointed. "But if you want this sorry fellow here I'll get you him," My father said. I looked at him with excitement and joy, He just smiled at me before closing his eyes. "You'll get your forever tomorrow night alright darling," he said as I nodded. That man will love me and He will be mine. Maybe he'll be the one to please me too, I said with excitement.