Chapter Seven

I went to the main area in the building while Jaci was in the apartment taking a shower I looked in my mailbox and saw nothing

I went to the main area in the building while Jaci was in the apartment taking a shower I looked in my mailbox and saw nothing. Why would I expect mail to be here? I don't know, I just have hope. I then heard the main doors open and saw Rika. She didn't notice me because the Mail room is in a corner of the building but I saw her run up to one of the thugs from a few days ago hugging and kissing him. Shit If I would have known her boyfriend lived here I wouldn't have chosen my words better at the bar but at least I now confirmed that her 'girlfriend' of hers is actually a man who will kill me if he found out that I insulted his girlfriend and was eavesdropping on there conversation from the stairwell. I went back to being unnoticed but I guess every part of me is familiar because I hear Rika yelling my name "Alex Alex!!" fucking great. I turned around and waved at Rika as she and Mr buff and scary walked toward me "hey I see you've been avoiding me" damn right I am "look sorry I've just been busy alright" I said dismissing her "look if your still mad about what happened at the bar I'm really sorry for my behavior I just didn't want to see you get taken advantage of" uh huh right "yeah thanks but like I said I can handle it myself" she nodded "so whatever happened to your lady friend anyway?" "oh, she-" "she's right here" I hear her voice and see Jaci over there in the lobby with shorts and a tank top on I could see Rika looking pissed as she skipped over to me and kissed me on the cheek "so you decided to keep her wonderful," she said with utter disdain in her voice, "um babe who's she?" she asked while glaring at Rika "she is someone who visits the building often you and your "girlfriend" sure like to visit each other a lot" she nodded "yeah we just that close" the buff guy looked confused by the conversation he was hearing "say I never got to ask but what does your husband do for a living" she looked confused to what I was talking about for a moment before it clicked in her head "Oh right my husband he works at a company" I know miss girl was trying to keep up with her lies but it's almost fun seeing her come up with excuses while meathead over here gets more furious and confused "say I hope I can meet the man someday it would be an honor to know the dude who would be a great father someday" as I said that the guy exploded at her "what the fuck is he talking about Rika you have a fucking husband" she looked panicked "N-no I don't I don't know what he's blabbering about!!" ahhh crazy person spin I see you Rika "but you said you were a married woman I really don't understand why your lying to me I really have no reason to lie here" the guy looked even more pissed and stormed off and Rika was blabbering bullshit out of her mouth but the guy wouldn't listen "Evan Evan please let me explain!!" she yelled but before she went to chase the guy she turned and screamed at me "Look what you've done you asshole!!" "Woah what did I do? I didn't know that was your boyfriend" she gave me a death glare "you will pay for this!" She then stormed out of the building. I chuckled "I really don't understand what I did wrong" I shrugged and Jaci laughed "that bitch deserved it but what if she really was married?" "eh then I feel horrible for the man that's married to her but he'll find out eventually as she is a terrible liar" she giggled "come on can we go out and get something please I can't stay cooped up in this miserable building I thought about what sage said well I already broke 2 rules already I guess I can try to go outside "fine but I need to change first" she nodded and we went back up to my apartment.