-Chapter Twenty-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing (Mostly from Niall… because he’s Irish).

Chapter Twenty

Louis woke up early the next day, the sun blaring through the small window and he groaned rolling over and straight into Harry, almost ontop of him. He blinked before sitting up slightly and focusing on what he was supposed to do. Get up, have breakfast, although he hadn’t gotten fresh milk in days, so that was probably out of the question and he didn’t want to think about how old those eggs were. So he’d possibly pop into starbucks on the way to University, meet Niall, have lunch, attend another lecture and possibly brave the library, unless he’d scared the old woman too much to fathom his return.

Harry grunted and rolled over, hitting into Louis who fell on Harry for the second time. He heard Harry give a sleepy chuckle

“If you wanted to be on top of me so bad, you only had to ask” Harry said, Louis rolled off him and hit his arm playfully.

“Right Mister Styles. University calls, and I don’t know what your schedule for the day looks like” Louis said cutting himself off with a yawn

“Shit” Harry replied hiding a yawn himself

“Rise and shine, for the sun is in the sky and you’ve woken up to my beautiful face so your day is yet to be shit” Louis grinned, Harry squinted up at him, the beam of sun directly over his face.

“You’re right, but as soon as I get out of your big warm bed, it all goes down hill” Harry pouted

“Awh, well I’m going for a shower, and I’ll remember my towel this time” He winked at Harry who smirked at him

“I honestly don’t mind you forgetting it again, I did quite like the view” He drawled, Louis rolled his eyes and shuffled out of bed, wincing as his feet touched the cold floor, he grabbed his towel and ran into the bathroom, turning the shower on.

“Sing for me” Harry called through and Louis sighed as he stepped into the warm spray of water”

“I’m not sure, Harry” He said

“Please?” Harry whined and Louis smiled at how young Harry sounded, as if asking for a sweet from the shop. He cleared his throat and broke into a rather loud ‘5678’ by steps and Harry burst out laughing from the bedroom.

“Don’t laugh, my music choice is the best” Louis said as he finished “And be thankful it wasn’t Barbie girl”

“Should I be worried that you know all the words?” Harry asked

“Of course you should, but I think that you know the words too” Louis replied

“Sadly that is true” Harry chuckled.

“It’s every ones guilty little secret, Haz. Embrace the 90’s catchy tunes and you’ll be at one with the world”

“At least its better than sticking a banana in your ear” Harry added as Louis turned off the water and stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around his waist.