-Chapter Fifteen-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing and that’s all for now, I think.

Chapter Fifteen

Louis woke himself up with a hacking cough and a blocked nose. He sat up quickly coughing terribly and groaned as he was finally able to breath. He sniffed and raked his eyes around his room which was empty. He listened out for sounds but his flat sounded empty. He shivered and got out of bed and staggered to his draw and pulled out his Onesie, it reminded him of when he was ill at home and his mum would tell him to wear his onesie while she made him tea and soup. He pulled it on and zipped it up before a sneeze sent him backwards onto his bed.

He stood up and walked over to his door, opening it as he rubbed his eyes, walking over to the kitchen he started to hear the sound of sizzling and frowned. His first thought was the fish in the bin, had it mutated into some monster ready to eat him? He cautiously walked over to the door and peered around.

‘Holy crap, Harry’ Louis sighed, Harry turned around from the counter and smiled

‘Hey’ He said

‘I thought it was a monster or something’ He sighed and Harry chuckled. Louis walked fully into the kitchen and Harrys mouth dropped

‘You’re in a Onesie’ He stuttered and Louis looked down

‘Yeah’ He nodded ‘I wear it when I’m ill’ he pouted and Harry walked over to him and pulled him into a hug

‘I made some soup for dinner, you slept through lunch but I thought it would be for the best, I sent the others home and told them I’d look after you’ He muttered into Louis neck, Louis sighed and sank into Harrys arms wrapping his own around Harry and closed his eyes.

‘So you want to sit and watch a film?’ Harry asked and Louis nodded immediately into Harrys chest, because that was exactly what he wanted to do, he thought back to this time last night when they’d been sat on the sofa together, before everything else had happened.

‘Okay, you go sit down and I’ll get the soup ready’ Harry murmured into Louis hair and Louis grinned before letting go of Harry and walking out of the room, feeling Harrys gaze on him.

‘Stop staring’ He teased

‘I can’t help it, your bum looks so much bigger in a onesie’ Harry replied and Louis could hear the smirk in his voice so he wiggled his bum before walking over to the sofa and falling onto it with a sniff. He thought back to the morning when they’d talked through the wall, hw Harry had walked back to his room, the kiss that had made him feel warm and loved, the date that he was doing to have with Harry and he giggled into the cushion

‘What are you giggling at?’ Harry asked as the sofa dipped, Louis blushed having been caught giggling and looked up from the cushion

‘Err… nothing’ He smiled

‘What film are we going to watch?’ Harry asked as Louis sat up and looked at the television

‘Something Disney’ He grinned