-Chapter Eleven-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing and that’s all for now, I think.

Chapter Eleven

When Louis woke up to the sounds of the busy street below he knew something wasn’t right. Maybe it was the weight across his abdomen or the fact he couldn’t breath due to a weight on his face. He panicked and opened his eyes but all he could see was black. He tried to sit up but the weight on his stomach prevented him, The worst thoughts were running through his head: What if he’d been kidnapped by trained assassins and was to be executed and he was being tied down with a bag on his head, or what if he had already died and he’s be like this for the rest of his life. What would his mother say, and his sisters?

His thoughts trained way as he felt the object over his face move and claw at his ear and he gave a loud yelp that caused the weight on his chest to ease up,

‘wha?’ Harrys voice moaned out before silence filled the room and memories of last night flashed through his brain. So everything was accounted for except his inability to breath. A loud chuckle filled the room and Louis let out a whimper as the object over his face was lifted off him. He opened his eyes to be met with Harry sat in the middle of his bed his cat cradled in his arms.

‘She’s trying to fucking kill me’ Louis moaned before throwing his hands to his head as a pain shot through it and he thought to himself, this is why he doesn’t do the apple and cherry sourz.

‘She’s a cat and obviously thought your face looked comfy’ Harry smirked. Louis replied by sticking his tongue out and rubbing his eyes.

‘Thanks for letting me crash here’ Louis said with an appreciative smile and Harry shruged it off

‘No problem really, I enjoyed last night’ He smiled

‘me too’ Louis yawned, Harry continued to sit there stroking his cat and looking in Louis opinion like a bond villain.

‘You really do like poles when you’re drunk’ Harry laughed and Louis felt his cheeks flush. He looked away from Harry and crossed his arms, He somehow always danced on poles when he’d been drinking, weather it was in the club or an innocent lamp post on the way back to his house.

‘Poles just love me’ He said after a moments silence and Harry barked a laugh. Louis yawned again and looked at the clock

‘Oh shit a duck’ He groaned rolling out of bed and onto the floor, he couldn’t believe how late it was,and the last time he was late to a lecture he spent ten minutes building the courage to go in before running back out straight away.

‘What is it?’ Harry yawned

‘on nothing, only that it’s a Tuesday and it’s eleven’ He groaned grabbing his clothes

‘Oh crap’ Harry moaned pushing Molly off his lap who hissed and ran off towards the bathroom and jumping out of his bed, Harry stumbled over to his wardrobe as Louis put his clothes from last night back on and walked backwards to the door.