-Chapter Twenty-One-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: I don’t think anyone reads these so I’m just gunna put… Penis, Llama, Penguin, Hotdogs and Spongebob on top.

Chapter Twenty-One

They got to the Gym rather too quickly in Louis opinion. He was quite content walking along hand in hand with Harry as Niall talked about how he was going to walk into his class naked to test the theory that his lecturer was actually blind.

They walked into the Gym and Zayn was leaning against the counter talking to Perrie who was smiling as she presented him with her college card. He looked up and waved at them. Eyebrows raising at Harrys and Louis’ hands. Louis sent a small wave to Zayn with his free hand.

“Don’t fly off the treadmill again, Lou” Zayn grinned, Louis looked at the ground mortified as Harry snickered, Louis glared at Niall.

“I would have been fine if someone hadn’t thrown a chocolate bar at my face” He said sticking his tongue out at Niall.

“What the fuck are you even wearing?” Zayn asked taking in Louis’ jumper and flicking the fish, Louis pushed his hand away and Zayn leaned back on the counter, Perrie still stood by his side smirking at the Jumper.

“Don’t diss the jumper, Beatrice spent ages knitting this for me, I bet its made of cat fur, its all soft. It smells like cabbage though,” He said sniffing it and wrinkling up his nose. Harry shook his head with a grimace.

“Well, okay. My shift ends in an hour, so what’d you say to those drinks?” Zayn said looking at Perrie with a smile, Louis rolled his eyes and pulled Harry away towards the changing rooms, Niall skipping along behind them, they heard Perrie agree.

The week passed by in the same manor. Louis, Niall, Harry, Liam and Zayn hung out watching films at night on days Zayn wasn’t working and they spent time at the gym when he was. They were getting closer and Louis felt he’d gained himself an odd little family. Talking of family he was on his on the phone to his mum stood in his kitchen on Friday night, organising his date with Harry.

“No my health is fine mum,, I only need to come home to pick up my car, when is best for you?” Louis asked holding the phone to his ear as he looked through his fridge throwing the old stuff out. Who needed mustard anyway? And he didn’t even want to think about the green stuff at the very back in the small tub.

“Sure, why? And I’m around all day, want me to pick you up from yours?” She asked, Louis smiled because she always knew exactly how to help him out

“Going on a date tomorrow” He grinned to himself

“A date? Who’s the lucky boy?” She asked

“Harry” Louis giggled

“Your next door neighbour Harry?” She asked and Louis nodded before realising his mum couldn’t see and face palmed himself and getting some green gloop on his forehead

“Eugh, yeah it’s him” Louis said getting up from the floor and washing his forehead towing it off with a tea towel.

“I’ll stop by tomorrow” She replied,