2

JUNGKOOK POV

"This way please." our guide Jia urged with a smile as she waited for us to exit the elevators and gather.

Tae and I were part of a group
of thirty taking the official tour the school.

My face ached from all the smiling I'd been doing.

It was as if I were in the most perfect waking dream ever.

We'd already seen the ground level comprising one larger and two smaller theaters, while the entire first and second levels contained a cafeteria, lecture halls, a library and classrooms with floor-to-ceiling glass where people on the street below could watch dancers learn their craft.

We were on our way to sit in on
a third-year modern dance class when Jia pointed out a set of double wooden doors, through which emerged several people speaking in hushed tones.

All conversation drew to a halt, however, when one of them, a striking, well-dressed older woman, happened to spot me.

As if watching a tennis match,
Jia eyeballed the woman, then me and back again.

Before things got too awkward, she cleared her throat.

"I was just showing some of our new students around, Sorry if we interrupted your board meeting."

"No apologies necessary."

Though the woman's statement said one thing, her clipped tone and tight smile made me think that nothing short of perfection was acceptable in her world.

Giving me one final cursory glance, she turned and headed
in the opposite direction, the
rest of them flanking her as
they followed suit.

After we'd all stepped inside the classroom, Jia explained that the academy wouldn't exist without the Board of Directors raising several million dollars for its construction.

The school was even named
after one of them, such was
their importance.

As we spent the next hour watching the teacher put her students through their paces, I felt grateful to have been given the opportunity to do what I loved most because of others' generosity. I could not have loved being at the school more.

Talk about creative central.

We then found ourselves at
the entryway of the school's residence hall.

Thanks to the sleeveless dress she wore, when Jia waved us past the security guards sitting behind a small reception desk, there appeared the elaborate script tattooed on the inside of her arm, I read like the ink is oxygen and I'm gasping for breath.

I loved immersing myself in a good shifter story when I had time.

She beckoned us inside one of the vacant suites.

"There are two full-time medical staff who provide a twenty-four-seven emergency response, health services with a physiotherapist and a doctor during class hours and an RA
on each floor to help make
your time here a fun, safe experience."

"We offer over fifty extra-curricular programs each year which allow students to break free from their rigorous routine."

"Some are social events and some are an extension to each student's education and wellbeing, All of them are a guaranteed fantastic time."

A few people uttered their approval.

"Now, for any of you staying in the dorms, let me brief you on the rules. All students will be issued a keycard."

"As you saw outside, there
are checkpoints you must scan through. We allow visitors and overnight guests but they will also need to be checked in with passes. Since all suitemates need to give permission for anyone else to be in their dorm, they must be advised ahead of time."