Giving in. ⚠️18+⚠️

*it's been a few months since everything happened to you and Jack showing up. You have become used to hiding in Tax's room during the night during there hunts, covering your ears and hiding under the blankets trying to drown out the noise. That is until Tex comes in to hold you letting you know it's over.*

*One day you woke up alone, nothing unusual. Tex was always up before you. But when you walked downstairs the only person you say was Babi.*

You: "Babi, where is everyone?"

Babi: "The gas station, we are running low."

*Your stomach turns knowing what she's talking about but you also know that this is who they are and eventually you'll have to get used to it.*

You: "are you hungry?"

Babi: "yes, but I'll wait. I wanted stew for lunch."

*You hesitate for a minute before going to the fridge and pulling out a bag of 'meat' and setting it on the counter.*

Babi: "what are you doing?"

*You pull out a cutting board and knife and start cutting it into bite size piece's.*

You: "making lunch, besides I'll have to get used to it eventually..right?"

Babi: "you don't have to y/n, I can wait."

You: "no, I'll be fine. *You give her a reassuring smile* the guys will be hungry when they get home anyways so it's a win-win."

*Babi smiles and goes to play in the living room.*

*After about a half hour you hear the truck pull up outside and walk to the front door. You see two people tied up but immediately look towards the guys.*

You: "lunch is almost ready, I made meat stew. Babi's request, hopefully y'all are hungry."

*Tex gives you a confused look as you walk back inside.*

Tex: "did she say meat stew?"

Tink: "I didn't know she had it in her, looks like she's comin around."

*Junior takes the couple out of the truck and twords the big metal door and you stop him*

You: "junior, please..make it quiet. I'd like to stay downstairs today."

*He gives you a gentle huff before walking into the basement. You hear screaming but for a short time because junior has put rags in there mouths to muffle the sound.*

Tink: "need any help Hun?"

*He looks at you with a grateful smile and you return it.*

You: "if you don't mind setting the table and letting everyone know. It's just about done."

*He smiles as he finishes setting the table and walks away to get everyone else.*

Alfredo: "smells good doll."

*You set the pot of stew on the table with a smile.*

You: "thank you, I just hope you like it."

*After everyone sits down you start putting the stew into there bowls.*

Tink: "thank you Hun."

Alfredo: "this is fantastic!"

Babi: "thank you y/n."

*Junior just gives you a small thankful huff*

Tex: "this is delicious darlin, why don't you come eat?"

You: "Actually I'm gonna go shower, *they all see what was once your white tee shirt not all red.* I'll clean up once your all finished."

*Tex watches you walk away and can't help but wonder what you looked like under all of those clothes.*