|𝟭𝟲|~𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Light Fury looks down at him with wide eyes, Hiccup falling with Grimmel still holding onto him. She cries after him before swiftly turning to Toothless before divining.

...

The Woolly Howl looks up with wide eyes, she goes to stand but stops once she hears (D/N) grumbling next to her.

She looks down, her eyes softening when she sees (Y/N)'s eyes slowly begin to open. She snorts softly before pushing herself up, tilting her head up and watching her friend with worried eyes.

Her eyes turn to slits, her teeth bared before she opens her wings, and takes off with a powerful roar.

...

The Light Fury collides with Toothless, sending them flying to the cliffside besides (D/N) and (Y/N). (Y/N) grunts as their wings push against her.

Groggily she opens her eyes before rolling over onto her side. She groans softly, her eyes adjusting before widening when she notices Hiccup, plummeting to his death.

Hiccup looks back at her, and they lock eyes. (Y/N) goes to stand, but gasps as she clutches her side in pain. Tears brim her eyes as she watches, almost in slow motion, her mouth open in an almost silent scream.

Hiccup smiles softly, tears already leaving him and falling down his cheeks. He releases a pained sob, slowly he parts this lips, his eyes blurry with tears, and he scans his girlfriend face one last time before closing them and murmuring a silent goodbye.

But it appears that someone else had different plans for the one legged boy.

Hiccup grunts, his eyes shooting open when Grimmel harshly slams into him, the man grunting and yelling as he tugs and grips at the boys wing suit.

Hiccup fights him off, Grimmel reaching up and blindly grabbing at him as he rips off his wings. He falls, grabbing onto Hiccup's prosthetic leg with a furious scowl.

A powerful shriek catches their attention, both men gasp, looking up, the Woolly Howl descends at a fast rate, her claws outstretched and teeth bared harshly against her mouth.

Hiccup gasps, Grimmel screaming as he quickly unhooks his prosthetic.

"No!"

The Howl grunts as she grasps the boy under his arms before pulling up just as they were about to hit the water. She swerves up, looking down, she offers the boy a toothy grin before taking off.

✔ [𝟑] 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 || 𝙷.𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙾𝙲𝙺On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara