|𝟭𝟮|~𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hiccup pants heavily as the group lands, Gobber sighing softly as he watches. "Thor almighty. Guess we won't be needing this then, huh?" He mumbles, gesturing to the flimsy cage.

(M/N) rushes over as Valka lands, Hiccup rushing over to (Y/N) and wrapping an arm around her waist for support.

(Y/N) shakes him off with a scoff, rolling her eyes as annoyance slowly are away at her mind. She hated being treated like a child, especially when it wasent necessary.

Hiccup sighs as he watches her walk towards her mother with a glare. He shook his head, now wasent the time to think about how annoying his girlfriend could be at times.

"Are you okay?!" (M/N) frantically questions as she rushes over, looking over her daughter for any injuries.

"I led us right into his trap," Hiccup growls to himself, shaking his head as he makes his way to (Y/N)'s side. "(Y/N) fell and landed on her back."

"Nice work, Chief." Tuffnut rolls his eyes.
(Y/N) turns and throws her sword aggressively towards the blonde with a shout, causing Tuffnut to yell and duck.

She growls heavily, yelping and groaning as her mother tugs her shirt up. (M/N) looks over her back, poking and pinching certain areas, causing (Y/N) to let out annoyed yelps.

"If you fell even a floor higher, you would have been paralyzed my dear." (M/N) numbers, pulling her daughters shirt back down and patting her back gently.

Hiccup sighs, shaking his head and running an aggravated hand through his hair. (Y/N) watches him with a frown, sighing heavily, she tugs on his arm, about to speak but she glances to her left, her eyes widening when she dosent see Tuffnut's twin.

"Where is Ruffnut?" (Y/N) questions, lowering her shirt and armor as she looks around.

"We..we left her behind?!" Fishlegs gasps with wide eyes, Tuffnut slowly turning and looking at the empty saddle.

"You ride a two-headed dragon together!" Astrid yells. "Oh, yeah. I feel like how Ruffnut is every day," Tuffnut kicks at a rock, slouching.

"Dumb."

"Odin be spanked!" Gobber yells, waving his arms in exasperation. "Just gets better and better."

The crowd around them murmur in agreement, Hiccup looking around before shaking his head at himself.

"I try to avoid looking at her. It gives me acid reflux," Tuffnut tries to explain. "Okay, guys! Just...keep your helmets on. We'll find her." Hiccup speaks up, gesturing between him and (Y/N) with a nod.