|𝟲|~𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hiccup roughly slams the dart he found on a nearby table, his face hard and voice firm.

"Someone's here."

"Huh?" Gobber questions, turning back and raising a brow.

"There was a trap out in the woods," (Y/N) says with a sigh. "It was meant to kill a dragon on site..I nearly got caught in it."

Astrid's eyes narrow, Eret walking by, carrying a box of supplies with a worried expression.

"He somehow managed to slip past our scouts and lay two traps." Hiccup mumbles, his face showing confusion as he speaks.

"It ruined boy talk!" Tuffnut growls in annoyance, making (Y/N) look to him with a glare. Her eyes widen as she watches his grip on the dart begin to losses.

It flies through the air before striking one of the boxes Eret was carrying, making the man look up with a yelp of surprise.

"Tuffnut!!" (Y/N) yells, walking to Eret and looking him over with a worried stare. The man shakes his head, a small smile on his face to show he was okay.

"Let me at him! I'll show him what happens when he messes with-!"

"Okay we get it!" Hiccup stops him, chuckling at the man's protectiveness.

"Get some scouts in the air, Hiccup and I will fly coastline and see if we can spot anything.." (Y/N) mumbles, her voice holding authority. The group look to her and nod with proud smiles.

"Yeah..." Eret gains their attention as he walks over to the table, picking up the other dart and inspecting it. "I wouldn't advise taking Toothless and (D/N) anywhere, Chief."

"What? Why not?" Hiccup asks, approaching him and inspecting the dart.

"I know this handiwork," he explains, looking over the dart. "Grimmel the Grisly. Famous back where I'm from. The smartest dragon hunter I've seen..well, next to me of course."

Hiccup scoffs, "He can't be that smart. He left his trap unmanned!"

"Could've been on purpose."

The group all turn and stare wide eyed at the (H/C) girl, watching as she nods to herself, her hand on her chin while the other wraps around her waist.

"I mean it's possible! Nobody would leave a perfectly effective trap in the middle of the woods unless they were absolutely sure that it would work!" She continues, pacing around the room as she speaks.