|𝟰|~𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀? ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sun began to set, leaving the sky painted in a beautiful golden shade. It would have been the perfect moment for any couple to sit and watch as the day came to a satisfying end.

Well..all except one..

Hiccup sat perched against a large hill, the very same hill his father had showed him when he told stories of a magical world, where dragons thrived.

He had been searching for (Y/N) for well over 3 hours, but to no avail, it seemed she didn't want to talk to him. He gave up and made his way towards the hill, a deep frown set in place.

He wanted to make sure that she was alright, that she didn't take what Gobber had said to heart. He wanted to make sure that she didn't feel uncomfortable around him.

Toothless rumbles, nudging Hiccup with a playful grin.

"What?" Hiccup questions with a raised brow, a small smile on his face. Toothless looks down at his prosthetic with another pleading rumble, looking up at Hiccup with big eyes.

"Oh, all right." Hiccup sighs, bouncing on one leg to get his prosthetic off. "You do know it's not a chew toy, don't you?" He questions before his voice turns playful.

"Is this what you want? Oh, do you want this leg?"

Toothless happily wags his tail, bowing and staring at the metal foot with rumbles.

"Do you want my leg?" Hiccup grins, grunting as he throws it. "Go get it!"

Toothless quickly dives after it, leaving Hiccup alone. He sits down with a sigh, dangling his legs over the edge as he takes his old journal out.

He looks over it, his eyes shining when he comes across an old picture he drew when he was still in his youth.

It was a decent sized portrait, having him and (Y/N) in the middle, two wings incasing them and protecting them from harm.

On the right, on (Y/N)'s side, was Toothless' wing, his black scales drawn with time and care. On Hiccup's side was (D/N)'s wing, the spiked edge curving around and touching the edge of the page.

The drawing of Hiccup stared out, his eyes squinted in delight as a large grin played on his lips.

The left side of his face was squished as (Y/N) placed a firm yet loving kiss to his cheek, her eyes shut tightly as a smushed smile decorated her delicate face.