Unexpected twists

I GIVE lovecolum THE BLAME FOR THIS CHAPTER TURNING OUT THIS WAY AND NOW I HAVE NO IDEA IN WHAT DIRECTION THE FIC GOES.

I hope you are happy

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Killer heard sweet Batista asking Nightmare to talk, but he was already out the door after this human woman who dared not only insult Moon Moon but Nightmare as well. And sure, he hadn't known Masky that long, but the other skeleton monster was funny. Someone who is liked by cats can't be bad for anyone.

Perhaps he should have seen from that, that the others were traitors. After all, his former cats hadn't really liked anyone other than him and Nightmare. Were these traitors always greeted with claws.

But hey, now he finally had someone to take his feelings out on! Those bastards left before he could really repay them for what they did to Nightmare! And yes, he'd had those trees, but they just weren't the same. Burying his knife in a body of flesh and blood always gave him the most satisfaction. He didn't even have to do much to separate his prey from the crowd, leaving them in increasingly empty streets. Her insulting words towards the one he has sworn to protect and love were more than enough fuel for his hatred simmering in every pore of his body.

The opportunity presented itself when this woman walked past a small, dark alley which no one paid any attention to. That was perfect~. He waited, lurking, until the woman was in position. Then he quickly grabbed her and dragged her deep down the alley, well away from where she could be easily seen. Sure, they might still hear a few noises here and there, but probably nothing that Killer couldn't drown out.

"So darling. It's time for you and my friend here to get to know each other.” The woman was already staring at him with wide eyes, they seemed to get even bigger when Killer grabbed his pants. She seemed to get an idea because she started shaking and shaking her head trying to put some distance between them. Killer frowned in annoyance. Does she seriously think he would be so disgusting and would rape her? He could see what happened to the victim on Nightmare well enough. He wouldn't even wish that on those bastards.

So instead of pulling his pants down as the woman expected, he instead pulled a knife out of his pants. It was an old one that he actually wanted to get rid of. It's a good thing he found such a nice trash can for it~.

"N-No, please... I-"

"Ah ah ah~ No complaints. You brought this on yourself darling. If you had just kept your mouth shut, this situation would not have happened. But no, not only did you have to hurt Moon Moon, you also had to hurt Night. And that was two too many for me to leave you alone.” As Killer spoke, it was plain to see that the woman was attempting to protest having her say in the matter. But Killer didn't let her speak. Did he either ignore her starting to say something or just put his knife to her neck menacingly. And he really didn't leave out any details. He described her as gory as possible, all the things he could do to her without her dying and just suffering in agony. It brought him the beautiful image of seeing her whole body frozen with fear and terror. He is sure that her little soul was just racing to somehow deal with the situation. Although he could do without the smell of fresh urine.

"But all these beautiful activities that we can do together take so long, take up time that I don't have." Killer grinned at the relief that washed over the woman. She probably thought he was going to let her go now that he announced he didn't have time. But oh how he'll shatter that hope~ "It means we just have to keep it short, skipping so many beautiful steps in the process. But no worries. I think you'll still like it!"