14

A/N: Another chapter so soon! To be honest, I've written all the way up to the middle of season five so far. So, I really need to start publishing these. My laptop is beginning to clutter :P

Also, I was thinking of starting a little One-Shot story on the side full of chapters that don't necessarily have to be canon. Let me know what you think :D

To my lovely Guest Reviewers:

Sam is really going through it, huh? Ava is doing her best, but like you said, they're young, so they don't quite grasp the severity of what's going on.

As far as Dan and Ava go, I have big plans for them. The only thing I'll say about them, is, I was very meticulous in what title I chose for this story :)

Chapter Fourteen:

"You look pretty, Mama." Ava complimented Karen as she got ready for her date with Keith, playing with the ears of her new stuffed animal.

Ever since Keith had given it to her, she carried it everywhere she went and refused to put it down.

She had grown very attached to it in such a short time, because it came from Keith.

He meant the world to her.

"Thank you, Sweetheart." Karen smiled, continuing to apply her makeup at her vanity. "One day you'll be in this same position, and I'll be the one complimenting you."

"Going out on a date? No way."

Ava highly doubted that.

She would never ever fall in love.

Never ever ever.

"You'll see."

"So, tonight's the big night." Lucas entered the room, buttoning up his cuffs. "Are you excited? I mean, Keith is the most popular kid in school."

"Don't make fun of me." Karen lightly scolded him. "I'm too nervous."

Lucas just laughed and sat down on the bed next to his sister, lightly pushing her over just for the fun of it.