21

'So, now that we finally know how both of us feel, I want to ask you something.' He says, still holding me in his arms

'Anything.' I smile at him

'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' He asks, smiling brightly at me

'Yes, please.' I squeeze him tight, squealing in happiness

'I can finally kiss you without making an excuse.' 

'Then kiss me. Please.' I tug on his shirt, looking up. He smiles brightly

'You do realize I won't be able to stop myself anymore?' He says quietly, sliding his hand under my jaw, leaning in

'I never wanted you to stop anyway.' I whisper, closing the little distance there was between our lips, clutching onto his shirt.

It feels like I'm in a dream. He is everything I want, and he is mine. I never want to let go of him.

His lips were melting over mine, cupping them hungrily. His tongue was exploring my mouth while his hands were exploring my body. I have nothing to be afraid of with him. I want him. All of him. I slide my hand under his shirt, hugging him around the waist, touching him.
He gasped at the feeling of my hand on his skin, then pressed himself closer to me, lifting my leg over his hip.

I started pulling up his shirt, wanting him to take it off.
'You are unbelievable.' He laughs quietly against my lips

'Is it so bad that I want you?' I ask him as our lips are just brushing against each other's

'Trust me, I want you more.' He kissed me, sliding his hand under my shirt

I sigh into the kiss. Every time he touches me there is a new sensation that just drives me crazy. I pull his shirt up even more and he tries to stop me.
'Not tonight.' He whispers, kissing my hand

'But I want you.' I press myself against him. I can feel him. He is more than willing to do it.

'Mmm...' he moans into my mouth, feeling me grind against him
'I don't wanna hurt you.' He gently rubs my cheek with his thumb

'You won't. I trust you.' I kiss him again

He kissed me for a while, his hand reaching all over my body, pulling and gripping. We were both almost out of breath, but he really didn't hold back.
'Are you sure about this?' He asks

I push him down, rolling over on top of him 'What do you think?' I kiss him deeply and he lets out a muffled moan. He start raising my shirt up with his hands while he's kissing me. He only parted our lips for me to pull the shirt off over my head.

He paused for a moment, running his hand from my neck, down my chest, down to my waist, following his hand with his eyes. He didn't really see me shirtless many times.
He smiled at me before taking his shirt off, then pulling me towards himself for another kiss. We both giggled through the kisses. It felt unreal.

He laid me down on the bed, standing on his knees in front of me. 
'Is this okay?' He asks, holding the edge of my shorts, asking if it's okay to take them off.

'Please.' I smile at him and he does. He pulled them off easily. I felt a little embarassed about being naked in front of him, but I wasn't afraid. It wasn't even weird, which was weird.

He towered above me, balancing oh his arm, caressing my face with his other hand 'Are you okay?' He asks, smiling softly

I gave him a bright smile, 'I'm okay, I promise.'
He smiled back at me, kissing me gently. I felt his hand sliding down between my legs. His fingers were passing over my underwear. I moan gasping. I never felt this before either. He kissed me even deeper, pulling off my underwear as well. 
He didn't stop kissing me even while he was taking his shorts off.