20

'You want to shower first?' He asks me, laying on the bed

'S-Sure.' I take all of my clothes in the bathroom. It felt like I was in there for hours. I couldn't bring myself to go out. Just thinking that he's on my bed makes me anxious. I'm screwed here. I know I can't avoid him, but I can't act normal either. I'm sure he's gonna notice. He knows me better than anyone.

I got out of the shower and dried myself. I put on shorts and a T-shirt and towel dried my hair. I'll dry it while he's showering.

'All yours.' I tell him as I walk out, rubbing my hair with a towel.

'Did you try cooking yourself in there?' He laughs, pointing at the steam coming out of the bathroom

'Shut up. Just go.' I roll my eyes, chuckling. He passed me by, still laughing. Suddenly, I felt something hit me in the back, and him giggling, locking the door.

'What the-' He threw his shirt at me. What an idiot. I chuckle, picking up the shirt off the ground. I was gonna put it on the chair, but instead, I clutched it in my hands. I wonder if it smells like him.
I brought the shirt to my face, sniffing it a little. It does. It smells just like him. I love this smell. I smile at myself, putting the shirt down.
I dried my hair, then put it up in a ponytail so it's not in the way.

I'm gonna put a movie on. I think I'll use the projector tonight. Haven't done it in a while.
I found a movie for us to watch and got myself in bed. It was getting warmer these days, so I don't need heavy blankets anymore. Plus, I just got out of the shower, so I'm pretty hot.

He was finished with his shower. He came out of the bathroom in shorts and a shirt as well, his hair all wet. He never bothers to dry it, not unless it's cold.

'Oh, you got the projector out.' He smiled, looking at the ceiling

'Yep. Haven't done this in a while, have we?' He puts the towel he used in the little clothes basket to go for washing, then hops on the bed, laying on top of the covers.
I turned off the lights so we could see the movie better, and we got comfy, looking up.

'How did it go with Taehyung?' He asks after a while

I'm still looking up, but I answer him.'He kind of beat me to it. He said everything I was going to tell him.' I chuckle

'So, you're friends now?' His voice is quiet

'Yes. As Young would say, no point forcing a fart because it will turn into shit.' He laughs at the comment

'Terrible way to describe it, but weirdly accurate.' I look at him, and my heart starts fluttering. His profile is somehow even more perfect than usual. His lips reveal a smile that could stop someone's heart. I quickly turn my head back to watch the movie, going silent again.

'Did you have fun today? With the game, I mean?' He asks, breaking the silence again

I breathe in, then out, before I respond. 'There were some good moments, funny ones. It was okay, I guess.'

'Jungkook seemed pretty happy with it, especially getting you on his spin.' He didn't sound like he found it funny

'I'm just happy I didn't get Young.' I chuckle

'You should be. She is insane.' He chuckles as well

'Did you like it?' I ask him. Please say no, please say no.

'I don't know. I don't really care. I had more fun being tackled by Jungkook than anything else.' He laughs

'Wow, I'll try not to take that as an insult.' I tease, laughing along