5

We came back to my place. We both showered and changed into our pajamas. He's got a stash of clothes at my place. Well, more like half the closet is his. He spends more time here than he does at his own place.

'Well this was a bust.' He sighs, talking about the party

'Yeah, we should have just stayed home.' I agree

'That guy pissed me off so much.' He sounds angry again

'Same. But there is no way of knowing these things are going to happen. Shit happens.' I shrug my shoulders as much as I can in this position. 'But luckily, I have my own superhero.' I joke nudging him with my elbow

He laughs, 'You have too much faith in me.' He jokes

'Always will. You make me feel safe, no matter where we are or what we do.' I smile at him

'Good. I'm glad.' He smiles back at me
I schooch over to him, sliding under the arm he raised so I can lay on him easier. I lay on his chest getting comfortable, and he hugs me with his arm.

'Since when are you this hard?' I ask, poking his chest with my finger. He got a bit too muscly.

He chuckes but still answers, 'I'm not 15 anymore, Aera.'

'I guess that makes sense.' I mumble

'Shh, just sleep.' He shushes me, stroking my hair until I fell asleep.

----- ----- -----

*Knock knock*
I hear knocking on my bedroom door. It has to be my mom. I open my eyes a bit and see it's really light. It must be morning. But I am tooo comfy to move from here. Jimin is wrapped trightly around me, holding me. Plus he smells amazing. I'll just pretend to still be asleep so she doesn't bother me.

'Aera?' My mom whispers my name, poking her head in my room. She was quiet for a bit before giggling, saying 'Cute.', then leaving and closing the door behind her.

'What's cute?' Jimin's deep, sleepy voice comes from right behind me

'God knows. You know she's weird.' I reply. Obviously, he knows I'm awake. At this point we know just by breathing if the other one is asleep or not.

'Sleep well?' He asks, untangling himself, the stretching out, laying flat on his back

'Yes. You?' I asked him back

'No complaints here.' He has a faint smile on his lips. I was watching him for a moment. He really did mature a lot. His face is not boyish anymore. He lost all the baby fat in his face, even his nose is slim. His cheekbones are more prominent now. His jawline had gotten sharp as well. The only thing that's the same are his plumpy lips. He always had kind of perfect lips. Girls were always jealous of him for it.

'Why are you staring at me like that you creep?' He jokes, looking at me

'I was just wondering when you grew up so much without me noticing.' I tell him honestly

'You've been telling me that a lot lately you know.' He chuckles, then continues. 'You don't notice because we are always together. Plus, we're kind of a family so you don't pay attention to those things anyway.'

'I guess you have a point.' I sigh 'Anyway, wanna have some breakfast?' I ask

'I think I'll head home. I haven't been home, not properly, in days. Hoseok is out as well so i will have peace.'

'Okay. Give me 5 minutes to wash up and I'll see you out.' I tell him, then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair.
'All done.' I say smiling as I come out of the bathroom, but he's not there anymore. I go downstairs and find him talking to my mom.