12

'Ready for your date?' Jimin asks, laying on my bed, watching me get ready

'I guess. I don't know. It feels like I'm just meeting him at uni. Is it supposed to feel like that? I thought I'd be excited.' I tell him

'It's not a bad thing. Means you're not nervous, so you won't embarrass yourself.' He always finds something to say to make me feel better

'I guess you're right. Maybe it's because I know him so it's not so bad.' I shrug my shoulders, putting on my boots. 'So, whatcha think? Date ready?' I twirl a bit

I've got a cute white dress on, paired with white boots. My hair is in a cute, messy bun with front parts pulled out a little bit, and light makeup on.

'You look beautiful.' He flashes me a smile. His comment made me more nervous thsn the fact I'm going on a date.

'Thanks. I'll be off. I'll see you later.' I smile and leave him there. Taheyung was waiting for me in front of my house. He was driving, so he came to pick me up.

'Oh wow, you look amazing.' He smiles as he greets me

'Thank you. You look pretty good yourself.' I smile at him. He's very stylish, but in a specific way. Don't know how to describe. He dresses kind of like a model in general. Same today. He's wearing a nice shirt and suit trousers, with a long beige coat over it. His curly hair is styled, so it looks kind of wet, slicked back a bit. He's very handsome.

'Ready?' He asks and offers me his arm

'Absolutely.' I smile, linking my arm with his as he walks me to the car. He even opened the door for me and everything.

We were just chatting about random things until we came to the movies. We decided to watch some romantic comedy. It was pretty funny, to be honest. I was crying with laughter in some parts. He was also laughing quite a bit. At the sad part of the movie, he leaned his hand in the armrest.
I may not have been on a date before, but I'm not a complete idiot. I put my hand in his, intertwining my fingers with his. He seemed a bit surprised but happy. He's kind of like a puppy. He didn't let go of my hand until the movie ended.

'That was a good one.' He says as we're walking out of the cinema

'Yes, it was a good choice. Made me laugh.' I say

'I'm glad. You look beautiful when you smile.' He says then starts rumbling. 'Not that you don't look beautiful in general. You're drop-dead gorgeous. I just meant-'

'Tae, Tae, calm down.' I laugh, stopping him. 'I know what you meant. Thank you.' I smile

He exhales but smiles. 'Sorry, I'm nervous.'

'Hm, I never would have guessed.' I tease

'Can't believe you're acting like a dating pro, and I'm falling apart. Should be the other way around.' He chuckles

'Don't worry. You're cute.' I smile

'Do you mind if I hold your hand?' He asks

'Not at all.' I put my hand in his. 'Let's go.'

'What should we do next?' He asks

'Should we go to that?' I point to the arcade

'Oh, yes. Let's go.' He giggles, pulling me along. I guess I hit the jackpot.

He was running around like a kid. He wanted to try everything. We collected so many tickets, we didn't have anywhere to go with them. I beat him at almost all the games. It was hilarious.
He even tried the VR game, and he fell on his ass. I recorded all of it to show the guys. He's not living this down. This was gold.

'Oh, man, you wiped me.' He chuckles while we're walking back to the car. It's almost 11 in the evening, kind of late.

'This was really fun, though. Thank you.' I smile at him

'I'm happy. I had loads of fun, too.' He smiles brightly

The way home we talked about him falling on his ass. He was so ashamed when I showed him the video. He tried to bribe me to delete it, but of course, that's not happening.

'I'll walk you to the door.' He jumps out of the car and runs around, opening my side.

I laugh at him, 'You didn't have to do that, you know.'

'Of course I did. What kind of a man would I be if I didn't treat you properly?' He smiles. He takes my hand hesitantly, walking with me to my door.

He stopped right in front of my door.
'Thank you for going out with me. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.' He sounds sincere. He was looking into my eyes, still holding my hand.

'Thank you for taking me out. I enjoyed it.' I smile

'Do you think you would want to go out with me again?' He sounds a lot more confident than the last time he asked.

'Definitely.' I don't see why not. This was pretty nice.

He seemed really happy with my answer, hugging me tightly. The thing that scared me a bit was when he pulled away and cupped my face with his hands.
He started leaning in very closely. I knew he wanted to kiss me, but I didn't want to go there just yet.

'Um, Taehyung.' I call his name quietly, and he pauses. 'Can-can we maybe leave this for the next time?' I ask

'Of course. I'm sorry.' He smiles

'I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin the mood.' I feel bad

'Not at all.' He is still smiling. 'We'll go at your pace.' He caresses my cheek. 'Good night, Aera.'

'Good night. Drive safe.' I smiled at him, grateful he didn't force anything. The main reason I didn't kiss him is because I don't really know how. When Jimin kissed me, it was all him. I don't know what to do.

That's it. Jimin.

I ran inside the house, running past my mom, straight to my room.

'Jimin!' I called his name before I even opened the door

'Oh, you're back. How was it?' He asks, smiling, lounging on my bed

'Ignore that, I need a favor. A crazy one.' I tell him, sitting on the bed next to him

'A crazy favor? If you say it's crazy, then it must be really bad.' He chuckles. 'What is it?'

'Okay, give me 2 minutes to change into my clothes and then I'll tell you.' I grab a t-shirt and shorts and run off to the bathroom to change.

'Jesus, that was fast. Must be a big one if you changed in 15 seconds.' He laughs

'Can you teach me something?' I ask, taking his hand in mine

'What?' He looks a bit confused

'Teach me how to kiss.'