Chapter:- 46

Before you start reading, can you tell me your favourite recipe of making maggie?

I mean, it will definitely make variation in other's taste buds also.

Okay bye!

Happy reading!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Writer's POV

Standing in one strip black gown with a slit from the left mid-thigh with a pair of sliver stiletto. A diamond neckpiece adorned her neck and black strap expensive watch clasping around her left wrist, with one or two rings on either hands respectively. Her hairs having loose curls at the ends reaching below the mid-back.

Sia looks gorgeous with a smile playing on her lips which is painted in deep rose maroon.

"Just stay with me throughout the party." Avni mumbles as she slips the rich apple juice.

"Ahumm! I already assured you earlier I am not leaving your side tonight." Sia taps the glass of champagne. Avni had been never into this kind of huge parties even though her mother is a self-made millionaire because she had always invested herself in studies.

A woman in her early twenties approaches them, "Hello, Mrs. Khanna." She politely greeted Avni.

"Hey! Very nice to see you here, Sanskriti." Avni smiles at her. Sanskriti Raheja, leading star of Indian cinema and daughter of a big businessman.

"Same here, Mrs. Khanna. By the way, I must tell you, you look elegantly beautiful." Sanskriti flickers her lashes and her tone was fake enough to understand, but Avni waved it as it's their party.

"Thankyou, Ms. Raheja. Well, you look no less." Avni says in a sweet tone as she looked really nice.

And finally her eyes flows to Sia. Sia plasters a fake smile as she sees Sanskriti ignoring her but she's Armaan's fiancee. She had to maintain the image now she carries. She can't have their catfight here. Well, this two worked in the movie together, and guess what? Fight. Their personality clashed.

"Oh my! You are here too?" Sanskriti gasps making Sia rolls her eyes. Avni bit her inner cheeks to stop her herself from giggling. She knows that these two woman can never fit into a scene together.

"Ahuhum! It's my family's party. Ofcourse, I would be here." Sia give her tight lips smile.

Sanskriti twist her lips viciously, "Your family? Since when?"

"Since my brother-in-law slipped the ring in her finger. You know, Armaan and Sia are engaged. Remember?" Avni intervene politely but it was a clear warning. Her eyebrows raised in threatening manner to speak a word against Sia regarding this.

Although that ring was gifted by Armaan to Sia. He wanted to a proper engagement with her in presence of his family members.

Well, that worked and Sanskriti cautionary nods her head, not wanting to make Avni her enemy. Her father wouldn't spare her if Neil will get offend by Raheja's in any way.

"I am so sorry! It slipped out of my mind." Sanskriti nervously laughs. Sia smirks and sips her drink meanwhile a waiter comes to Avni while informing her about the shortage of ice cubes as he couldn't able to find out where the manager is. She gets busy as she called Krishna for that.

And Sanskriti got the opportunity to show her true hatred towards Sia, "I wonder what Armaan saw in you?" She mocks.

Sia smiles at her, "First of all, call him 'Armaan sir' as Mr. Raheja is trying to get a big deal from Armaan, and I think your father wouldn't like the way you addressed his one of the very important and respected buisness associate to whom he is trying to reach since three years now." She sasses remembering how Mr. Ahuja came to Armaan and her when they're standing together.