Chapter:- 5

Writer's POV

Avni and Sophia were washing their hands which has blood stains. Finally,Operation is over after two hours. Their was a proud smile and satisfaction in their eyes.

As finding the room empty; Avni questioned, "Why the room is so empty?"

"Aree...it's lunch hour. Every one must be in canteen." Sophia pointed.

"Yeah! It slipped from my mind" Avni mentally smacked her forehead for asking stupid question.

Suddenly, seven to eight doctors along with Kia and rishabh entered into the doctors room. (P.s. :- Doctors room:- where doctors can take rest and keep their personal items like bag and all.)

"Have you had lunch already?" Avni asked.

"Amm.. no dude."

"Then what are you doing here at lunch hour?"

"We're in the meeting." Rishabh answered.

"Which meeting?" Sophia frowned.

"Don't you both know about it?" Kia gasped.

"Kia!" Rishabh gave her Are-you-stupid look.

"Ooppsss...sorry, my bad." Kia smacked her forehead to which Avni and Sophia shared a look. Confusion.

"Actually, today we met-" Before Rishabh could complete himself, Kia interrupted him.

"Hey!!" Kia puts her index finger on Rishabh's lips in gesture to stop him. While Rishabh body got stiffened at the sudden contact of his lips and her finger. He was looking intently at her but it got unnotices by Kia.

"No. Don't tell them now. They should also get surprise like we got-" Before she could complete herself, her breath hitched when she notices his intense gaze on her lips; following her own finger on his lips.

Avni and Sophia seems very confused. But they smriked as they noticed Kia and Rishabh.

Simultaneously, Sophia and Avni chose to break their precious moment by coughing which brought back the couple from their la la land. Kia pulled her hand back and red crimson formed on her cheeks. Rishabh rubbed the back of his neck.

"After seeing this, we are really surprised." Avni dramatically gasped. Everyone in the hospital knew about their feelings except both of them.

"We've new love birds." Sophia squealed.

Kia's eyes widened, "Noo. It's not like that." That's where Rishabh's heart twitched.

"Ohh yes! You both are on denial phase. We can understand." Sophia shrugged and Avni giggled at her antics.

"See!! Avi..Sophie.. Both of you are thinking too much." Kia blushed.

"We are thinking what we are seeing." Avni stated.

"Yeah." Sophia laughed at their red face.

"No...uhh---"

"Nahh... Naahhh... Love is in the air." Avni sang.

'The essence of love.' Avni smiled.

"Really! Whatever. Let's go for the lunch. I am famished and after that, you both have to go." Rishabh tried to change the topic.

"Where to?"

"10th floor!" Kia exclaimed.

"But why?"

"Surprise." Kia informed leaving Avni and Sophia little confused.

Sophia scrunched her brows, "You mean our surprise in the 10th floor?" She questioned.