Chapter:- 26

Writer's POV

"Driver, how much time more?" Natasha whined.

"30 minutes more ma'am." Driver informed her to which she huffed loudly.

"It's been only 5 minutes, Nat; since we left airport." Her brother, Armaan scoffed at her childish behavior. He is busy in checking the design plans of hotels whose work is going to start from upcoming march in 15 different countries on his laptop.

Sitting next to her looking splendid in his matte black three piece suit with black Ray-Ban shades over his eyes and his favorite Rolex wildcat on his right wrist.

It doesn't matter to him, which colour outfit he wears; he always prefer wearing this watch only.

"Whatever!" Natasha twisted her lips on hearing her brother who was busy on his laptop like if it's his girlfriend. She averted her gaze from Armaan to the spectacle of south-west Delhi.

Their private plane landed almost 20 minutes ago and they're heading to Neil's presidential glass mansion, the most posh area of Delhi precisely south-west Delhi which is owned by Neil.

"Slow down the pace, driver." She ordered to which driver obliged and she shut down the middle partition of their car.

Natasha suddenly squealed "Hey! Armaan Bhai, see bhabhi." Natasha exclaimed while looking out of the window.

Armaan look up on hearing his younger sister's chirpy voice, "Out of nowhere how can you see Avni bhabhi here?" He muttered while shutting his laptop screen.

"Not her but yours." She remarked while pointing outside of the window glass, getting bewildered by her divulgence; he followed her direction, only to find huge movie poster of her.

His eyes welled up as he saw her. The time, Neil decided to shift their main headquarter from Dubai to Delhi, India; he already knew he is going to face her again after three years because it's her birth place. He blinked his tears quite of few times so that they wouldn't flow down.

Armaan's black shades helped him a lot in this. He gulp down the pain and nodded in affirmation, "Drive fast." He ordered as he pressed a button.

Natasha huffed loudly and shook her head in disapproval. He is no different from their elder brother when it comes to show emotions but his anger.

When it comes to anger, both brothers are different because one becomes highly dangerous when he cover his anger with calmness; that's Neil but Armaan is exact different case from Neil. When Armaan gets angry; it's better to stay away from him if you want to breath next moments of your life.

"Don't you think, you should talk to her?" Natasha raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"You know already, she isn't going to comeback. I already broke her to an extent that no can repair her." He exhaled a shaky breath.

"But you." Natasha gaped at him.

"I will see." Armaan dismissed his younger sister.

"If you're afraid then you can take some tips from our big brother." She suggested to which Armaan didn't replied.

How is he going to face the girl whom he himself asked to go away. Who made fun of her feelings. Who didn't stopped when she was calling him numerous times, just because he didn't want her to come under his family's bad omen named Desai's.

He left the girl who was ready to leave her everything for him. His first and true love but he didn't deserve that pure soul. The pain he saw in her hazel brown eyes that day, still haunts him.