chapter-6

Ms Dhoni POV

Standing outside in the rain, i was thinking about the moments we spend together with each other.

Now u have became a stranger to me. These thoughts that used to create a smile on my face, now they bring pain and suffering. I don't know what happened to us , that suddenly the person whom I used to know inside out, become completely stranger to me. Who are u sakshi. It feels like i don't know you anymore.

I was walking silently on road in heavy rain thinking about the time we spend together with eachother. Suddenly a car stopped beside me and a person came out of the car. It was yuvi.

Yuvi: oye bimar hona hai kya hero banke bahar baarish me ghum rha hai. Chal aa ja car me.

I looked at him and started walking ahead leaving him behind. I heard his foot steps and sure enough he was following me with umbrella in his hand, covering him from rain.

We just walked side by side without saying anything because i know for us our silence was enough. Yuvi know what i was feeling and why i was in rain.

Without me saying anything he understood me well enough to know the pain i was feeling.

Yuvi: main jaanta hun tu sakshi ke baare me soch raha hai but av yeh soch ke kya fayda. Wo move on kr chuki hai toh tu bhi kar na move on.

Mahi: itna easy hai move on kr lena . Hai na. Jab tak wo mere sawal ka jawab nhi deti wo move on nahi kr skti .

He just looked at me with smile that didn't reached his eyes. I didn't like that look on his face so i changed the topic.

Mahi: waise hazel ne msg kiya tha mujhe. Tujhse baat Krna chahti hai vo.

Yuvi looked at me confused when suddenly his expression changed to serious.

Yuvi: mujhe usse koi baat nhi karni. Usse bol de.

Mahi: waise jhagda kis baat pe hua Aaj Tak tm dono me se kisi ne nahi btaya mujhe.

Yuvi: kch nahi yrr. Koi baat nahi hai. Tu ruk me abhi aaya.

Saying that he left me alone on road with an umbrella in my hand ... Sometimes I think... What was I thinking making him my friend.

Suddenly I felt like this feeling of being watched over. Like someone was watching me . I turn around nd there she was standing alone in rain. Just like me. My love. My sakshi.

She was far away from me so I know she wasn't looking at me. I looked around bt no one was there except both of us.

Suddenly she looked towards me. It was raining heavily and she was getting drenched in rain. I slowly started walking towards her.
She wasn't moving at all she was just watching me .

Suddenly I was in front of her.. now looking in her eyes, I knew she was crying. The rain wasn't able to wash away the tears in her red eyes. I slowly let go of umbrella and came more close to her .. letting both of us get wet in rain. washing away our all pain and memories.

I slowly cupped her face in my hand. And slowly kissed her temple. Assuring her that I will always be with her.. I felt her shaking as she was slowly started crying.. we didn't said a single words to each other as the silence was quit enough to let our emotions talk. She suddenly hugged me and started crying badly..

Sakshi: I... am... s.s..sorry mahi. I...m..s.s.orry.

Mahi: tum sorry kyu bol rhi ho. Please kch mat bolo bs aese hi raho meri bahon me hamesha.

She hugged me tightly and kept her head near my heart.

I was so happy that finally she was in my arm. She kept mumbling sorry continuously bt I wasn't going to let her feel sorry. I was going to love her. I was going to wash away all the bad memories of ours..

She slowly backed away from my arms and looked in my eyes.

Sakshi: apni aankhe band karoge . Please

She said in quite voice. I looked confused and whispered: kyu maarne ka irada hai kya.
She smiled softly and said again: please apni aankhe band karo.

I smiled and closed me my eyes. I felt her coming closer to my face. She said quietly: I am sorry... Mahi. I am sorry.

And then it was silent.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me. I opened my eyes and she wasn't there.. I turn around nd saw yuvi standing there with concern on his face.

Yuvi: Kaha kho gaya mahi. Yaha akele kyu khara hai.

I looked around and realise that I was the only one standing there.. sakshi was no were to be seen. Then I realise that it was a dream. A beautifuly incomplete dream.

I got confused as the dream felt so real.
But I know it was just a dream. Why would she cry in my arms when she wants me to cry infront of her.
Why would she break in my arms when she wants to break me again and again .

She is a nightmare. A beautiful nightmare. I don't know what is going to happen in future but I know no matter what I won't be able to hate her.

I looked at yuvi and said: kuch nahi khuli aankh se sapna dekh Raha tha. Chal Ghar chalte hai.

I looked last time at back and left from there with yuvi. Knowing that it was just a dream. I wish for it to come true..

Author note: sorry for late updates. College and work has kept me bsy so please ignore spelling and grammatical mistakes as it is not edited properly. Hope you like the update.

Please give like and comments.